.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/01/15 03:54 AM Posted 23/01/15 03:54 AM (edited) They're all manuals JET, the autos make less power in the red camp. Not to mention the boost being run in that last video from VCM indicates they've put a smaller pulley on. I've seen MWS run around the 550rwkw mark with a hearbeat, but again he'd pullied up and run a custom cam etc. The stock auto would sh*t itself at those sorts of power levels. Edited 23/01/15 03:55 AM by .Stripes.
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 23/01/15 04:29 AM Posted 23/01/15 04:29 AM Good vids Jet.Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to dis the Expensive Daewoo motor.I'm just amazed at how well the factories build motors these days, and when you start adding up the numbers they are truely amazing [emoji7]
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/01/15 04:49 AM Posted 23/01/15 04:49 AM That first vid I assume has the heartbeat blower. The car today, blower looked different to that. Had Magnuson written on it but it wasn't a heartbeat blower like that. I assume his numbers are exaggerated. People like to inflate numbers when they think you have no idea.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/01/15 05:13 AM Author Posted 23/01/15 05:13 AM No don happy with what I got mate Yeh stripey I know just showing what levels the mag can get to Seaton I bet it was its baby brother M1900 like this in this vid Most people know colseys ute and how he went both methods and again if I do anything it will be turbo 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/01/15 05:45 AM Posted 23/01/15 05:45 AM Well up until the Heartbeat charger was released Magnuson still had a 2300 blower that looked like their 1900 (like with the Harrop chargers). Personally I really like the look of the Heartbeat setup.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/01/15 05:50 AM Posted 23/01/15 05:50 AM does nobody else think the name heartbeat and the whole "heartbeat of american" campaign by chev ro lay is just a teeny tiny bit ghey? 2
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/01/15 05:52 AM Posted 23/01/15 05:52 AM (edited) Kenne bell 3.2 charger. Its for the chev 6.2 but might still fit. Mad bottom torque with this sh*t.And the scream from the kenne is unbeatable. Edited 23/01/15 05:53 AM by Bizkets is fat?
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/01/15 06:25 AM Posted 23/01/15 06:25 AM Yeah Jet, that's the one he had on it.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/01/15 06:31 AM Author Posted 23/01/15 06:31 AM Whipple 4.0 or GTFO with blowers The harrop 1900/2300 has a real nice sound
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/01/15 07:04 AM Posted 23/01/15 07:04 AM It will be heartbeat if I get one. Under 10 drive off
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now