BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 21/01/15 12:46 AM Posted 21/01/15 12:46 AM Nobut the chic that does all the ads is cute I reckon
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/01/15 12:50 AM Author Posted 21/01/15 12:50 AM I thinks she asian but then wonder
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/01/15 01:46 AM Posted 21/01/15 01:46 AM I think she comes across as a stuck up bitch that thinks she's all that and a bag of potato chips. I have hated every Ford ad for years, I put my wedges on my left foot (both???) And my runners on my right foot, handbag holders, territory owners giving each other a poofta wave, comradery between focus drivers. Fark meNo idea why they don't sell fark all.... 2
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 21/01/15 02:02 AM Posted 21/01/15 02:02 AM Well just a heads upBoy would I hit that 'bag of chips'Just saw a vf with the best stance on insta........time to convince the plugger that he needs to 'bag' it.
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/01/15 02:59 AM Posted 21/01/15 02:59 AM So would I....but she would be doing the walk of shame back to the bus stop/traino whilst carrying her shoes....Always makes me chuckle when I see some bird doin exactly that at 5am in the morning on my way to work. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 21/01/15 06:59 AM Posted 21/01/15 06:59 AM You know you want too
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/01/15 07:05 AM Posted 21/01/15 07:05 AM ^ not enough suede Donald! 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/01/15 07:35 AM Posted 21/01/15 07:35 AM Problem solvered 2
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Posted 21/01/15 10:07 AM Posted 21/01/15 10:07 AM ^ not enough suede Donald!I knew someone was going to beat me to the one-two punch of a suede Chevy badge.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/01/15 10:46 AM Author Posted 21/01/15 10:46 AM Arron this is the HSV trans cooler u asked piks of
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now