genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 10/01/15 07:57 AM Posted 10/01/15 07:57 AM great work . I can not weld at all .that is one thing I would love to get skilled at 1
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 10/01/15 08:06 AM Posted 10/01/15 08:06 AM I can make 2 bits of metal stick together but I can't weld[emoji6] 1
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 10/01/15 10:29 AM Author Posted 10/01/15 10:29 AM (edited) A little disappointed that the power steering reservoir that I ordered was cancelled and the money refunded. this is the message that I received: "Message from merchant: unfortunately we are having a major problem with ebay changing policy and holding funds for 30 days so we have had to close out account and refund all purchases thanks" So, I ordered one of these instead: Edited 10/04/18 03:38 AM by k31th pb pics fix
FiftyOne Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 13y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 10/01/15 10:34 AM Posted 10/01/15 10:34 AM That my friend, is f*cking sexy 1
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 11/01/15 12:48 PM Author Posted 11/01/15 12:48 PM It is a nice reservoir, isn't it...
FiftyOne Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 13y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 11/01/15 01:29 PM Posted 11/01/15 01:29 PM Was talking about the weld mod, but yes, I do have a reservoir fetish 1
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 11/01/15 10:29 PM Author Posted 11/01/15 10:29 PM I was being fascicious...
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 12/01/15 02:13 AM Posted 12/01/15 02:13 AM Awesome build, in depth and can see you are definitely taking the time to do it right. Very excited to see the end result! 1
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 12/01/15 10:26 AM Author Posted 12/01/15 10:26 AM Me too bud. Getting closer every day.. Shouldn't be long now... 1
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 13/01/15 11:17 AM Author Posted 13/01/15 11:17 AM (edited) Today, the notching of the passenger's side was completed. The drivers side also received some attention to finalise it. I'm very happy with the finish, by we will finish it with some filler.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps9ea33f40.jpg While the gear was handy, we deleted some redundant holes (Factory cold air intake, battery tray drain etc) and also filled where we drilled out the spot weld from where the battery tray was removed. When I stripped the plenum tray from around the windscreen, I found a small section of rust in the bottom of the cavity where the join holds moisture.. So it was cut out and a new section welded in. I think that this area may be problematic to these cars, so it might pay to check your own and catch it before it becomes a problem. As I have replaced the original battery for the Process West kit, with a larger Odyssey battery, I made a new tray. All in all, a very productive day. The car should be heading to the paint shop within the next two days. Edited 10/04/18 03:41 AM by k31th pb pics fix
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now