BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 13/11/14 12:21 PM Posted 13/11/14 12:21 PM Mine was $1000 for 'thick wall tubing and a H/D rear CV ---- according to the invoice
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 13/11/14 12:44 PM Posted 13/11/14 12:44 PM 550 this place I'm looking at
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 13/11/14 02:32 PM Posted 13/11/14 02:32 PM Dan any more info on where to get this CF shaft?
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/11/14 08:47 PM Posted 13/11/14 08:47 PM 550 this place I'm looking atMatty is that propellor shaft services at bankstown?
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 13/11/14 10:05 PM Posted 13/11/14 10:05 PM Certainly is 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/01/15 11:59 AM Author Posted 10/01/15 11:59 AM (edited) After having everything done to the car I think I should be happy but im not. Car has been to the tunas twice and still have the deceleration surge and occasional stall. Not happy. Its great under wot but down low its farked. Can anyone recommend a tuna that's in Adelaide that's not just doing a cash grab and leaving you with a farked tune. Not going to morpowa or heinrich. ? Car was tuned at morpowa and have seen some other issues from other tuna.By the way I know I write tuna not tuner. Edited 10/01/15 12:00 PM by Bizkets is fat?
Skids4kids in the mid....not the bum like some Member 609 Member For: 13y 5m 16d Gender: Male Posted 10/01/15 12:35 PM Posted 10/01/15 12:35 PM Its a shame you wont try Heinrichs for yourself.The two you don't like are the best....you just haven't received it from Morpowa it seems.Have you mentioned to Morpowa that others are having the same stalling issues also and that it might be a issue that needs to be looked at in regards to safety aspects of driving?
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/01/15 12:58 PM Posted 10/01/15 12:58 PM Dan any more info on where to get this CF shaft?Sorry dude, totally missed this post. Get them from Phil at Final Drive in Myaree. They're not cheap though, manual ones are around the $2k mark I believe. Autos are dearer again.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 10/01/15 02:41 PM Posted 10/01/15 02:41 PM Come over here for a week and let Mick have a play
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/01/15 03:47 AM Author Posted 11/01/15 03:47 AM Finally got around to doing the diff oil today. Wow can anyone say farked oildiff had a leak so hopefully it might stop. Gave it a clean up but did look like thisbest investment ever tom thumbwhile I was under the diff bush looked fine also had a play around with some clamps I put on the exhaust rubbers so hopefully no more rattles.[emoji4]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now