Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

#aintnobodygottimefordat

Peak power at 15psi I can still claim that

:stirthepot:

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Yehhhhhh ok seems legit lol

Still good power none the less dude, must be something about a billet wheel or something something I cant recall........

  • Like 2
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Yeah I know

But to me it's still just a number

I need to get the box built to see mph

Then I'll really be able to say how great my little turbo is

Did I mention it had a billet wheel?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Get those AFR's cleaned up or is that the wizz bang intank struggling to keep up

:stirthepot:

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted
b267941c4654e8c3305d1491f9ae6c29.jpg
  • Like 3
  • RNS10S
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I made similar power on 98 with the factory 3582, 21psi tapperring down to 17psi, trapped 126MPH

What did you trap with the eflex tune Matty?

That will give some indication of what to expect

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

I only trapped 121 at 11.7 with the new turbo on e85 (440rwkw Joes dyno)

But I limiter bashed in third and wouldnt engage 4th...

Not a pretty run at all.

When the box is built it'll be a good indication of powaaaa

  • Like 1
  • RNS10S
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

I see 17psi tapering to 15psi.

With your GTX or MTA?

Graph???

Edited by rednose
  • Spooling Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blue Mountains, NSW
Posted

I think he's referring to his interpretation on Matty's boost graph George.

I see 17.5psi tapering to 16 lol

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...