Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/12/14 09:21 AM Posted 18/12/14 09:21 AM I know a car left FPT with a 6466 making 580kw on e85. I'm hoping to get mine done nxt week with e85, what do I get if it makes 600kw? 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 18/12/14 09:25 AM Posted 18/12/14 09:25 AM damn sexy turboThat was an old motor getting scrapped. a new one was going in with the exact same setupI really wanted to steal the turbo but they wouldnt let me
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/12/14 09:27 AM Posted 18/12/14 09:27 AM I know a car left FPT with a 6466 making 580kw on e85. I'm hoping to get mine done nxt week with e85, what do I get if it makes 600kw?happy meal
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/12/14 10:05 AM Posted 18/12/14 10:05 AM I'd expect no less. . .
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 18/12/14 11:06 AM Posted 18/12/14 11:06 AM boobs.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 18/12/14 12:16 PM Posted 18/12/14 12:16 PM (edited) ∆∆∆ I really hope for his sake, that it is not your boobies that you are offering. Edited 18/12/14 12:17 PM by masda74
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/12/14 12:19 PM Posted 18/12/14 12:19 PM I know a car left FPT with a 6466 making 580kw on e85. I'm hoping to get mine done nxt week with e85, what do I get if it makes 600kw?20 more rwkw than the other guy. 2
10SECN Member 516 Member For: 13y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: west hoxton Posted 18/12/14 11:07 PM Posted 18/12/14 11:07 PM and im just sitting here enjoying my $500 turbo $500 lol got ripped .... my $100 one is going strong hahaha
10SECN Member 516 Member For: 13y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: west hoxton Posted 18/12/14 11:09 PM Posted 18/12/14 11:09 PM I know a car left FPT with a 6466 making 580kw on e85. I'm hoping to get mine done nxt week with e85, what do I get if it makes 600kw? if he was auto and your manual .. u have a chance maybe when is this 580kw car running?
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/15 03:32 AM Posted 14/01/15 03:32 AM Interesting read Gent's, when is the new GTW series turbo's being released in Aus, any idea's ??An internally wastegated 950hp version that bolt's up to a stock exhaust manifold will be pretty sweet, I noticed somewhere back in the thread somebody say they are going back to ceramic ball bearing for the GTW series, is this true ??If so, will it be water cooled ? or are they going the air cooled route as well does anybody know ??CheersP.S, Also when you guy's say the GTX3582 is laggy compared to the PT6235 & PT6466, what sort of lag are we talking about here, 500rpm ?? less, more ?? What RPM's are they coming on at and would a stall converter fix the problem?? If so what size ??ATM I'm Sort of leaning toward's PT6466, but might hold out for the new Garrett GTW version if it's going to be 950hp rated and will bolt directly to stock FG exhaust manifold & be internally gated and stealthy, as I want the car to look factory under the bonnet... Enjoying the read... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now