xr_velocity Legacy Donating Member 290 Member For: 19y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/09/15 05:48 AM Posted 09/09/15 05:48 AM I just ordered the same twin bush kit from Independent Motorsports.Getting it fitted. My cradle will be out for the fifth time....I think this will be the last time. If this were available years ago it would have paid for itself twice over.
xr_velocity Legacy Donating Member 290 Member For: 19y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/09/15 09:58 PM Posted 15/09/15 09:58 PM Just got the car back after having the Independent Motorsports twin bush diff hat installed....wow what an improvement. Very little clunk and barely any drveline lash in a manual is something I haven't experienced in this car since it was stock. I have solid front bushes on the front mounts of the diff as well.It even seemed to have more traction under power. It's nice to know the diff never has to come out again and really only for an extra $400 over the price of a steel hat upgrade. 4
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/09/15 10:03 PM Posted 15/09/15 10:03 PM ^good feedback for those looking to go this way! 1
XRSEXT Member 235 Member For: 14y 2m 7d Gender: Male Posted 16/09/15 01:46 AM Posted 16/09/15 01:46 AM I also have the independent twin diff bush set up, had it for about 6 months now, totally worth the money.. anybody thinking about it should just get it done!! 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 17/09/15 02:02 AM Posted 17/09/15 02:02 AM Who in Perth does these?
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/09/15 02:03 AM Posted 17/09/15 02:03 AM You have to buy it from over East, Marco, then get someone here to weld it on for you.
RIP85 REST IN PEACE V8 Legacy Donating Member 469 Member For: 18y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Woodridge on the park bench Posted 20/09/15 11:39 AM Author Posted 20/09/15 11:39 AM I went all out got the diff technics cv's as well after 1 track day the kazza lsd decided to sh*t its self for the 4th time in 6 years time for a wavetrac 1
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Posted 20/09/15 12:15 PM Posted 20/09/15 12:15 PM How does the Kaaz sh*t itself??
xr_velocity Legacy Donating Member 290 Member For: 19y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/09/15 09:53 PM Posted 21/09/15 09:53 PM I can drive around in first gear now and not get any drive line lash at all that I can feel. Just power on and power off, no bouncing and jerking. I think that is why there is more traction, no on and off jerking, just smooth transition from coasting to power. 1
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 21/09/15 11:26 PM Posted 21/09/15 11:26 PM Seriously? Man that's a mega win! Especially in a manual!...I better start saving now cause next time my diff bushes are due; I'm keen to try it in my auto. And if theres stil lash then I'll probably cry (I have a terrible habit of going on/off heaps to hear sweet dose - and I always see my mrs head fling forward during the changes lol).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now