zpt0001 New Member 10 Member For: 8y 9m 22d Posted 08/12/17 05:53 AM Posted 08/12/17 05:53 AM Thanks, wondering where to find more tables like this. Or if anyone has got a build that I can copy and change different parameters with?
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 08/12/17 05:58 AM Posted 08/12/17 05:58 AM You just want a file to look at hey? If you can't get one I could upload one to dropbox and send you the link.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 08/12/17 05:58 AM Posted 08/12/17 05:58 AM Have a browse on the HPT tuners forum (I don't have a link) There should be enough info there to help you decide if it's worth chasing yourself or get a pro
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 08/12/17 06:00 AM Posted 08/12/17 06:00 AM I don't think you can see the tune repository there unless you have purchased the product. I could be wrong though.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 08/12/17 06:04 AM Posted 08/12/17 06:04 AM Ah - kk Thought you'd be able to join up and browse the forum edit: yeah, you can browse the forum https://www.hptuners.com/forum/
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 08/12/17 06:05 AM Posted 08/12/17 06:05 AM It's been a couple of years since I did that so I can't really remember if you have to buy it or just sign up. Let us know how you go op. Now that I think about it there are some tunes floating around on the forum that anyone can grab but farks me where they are. I found one. You will need to be registered with hp tuners to download it though. Also depending on which version of hp tuners was used to pull the tune, you will see more or less tables. https://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?66371-6HP26-WOT-Shift-RPM 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/12/17 06:31 AM Posted 08/12/17 06:31 AM 40 minutes ago, Rab said: The tables that the TCM reads to decide when to shift, control the valves, harshness of the shift etc eg: Ummmm no, that’s for the torque converter lock up ...... but good guess haha get a professional to tune your box op ! 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 08/12/17 06:35 AM Posted 08/12/17 06:35 AM 3 minutes ago, JETURBO said: get a professional to tune your box op ! My thoughts too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now