Pete A Member 442 Member For: 17y 10m Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill NSW Posted 18/07/13 02:27 AM Posted 18/07/13 02:27 AM Here's my current options for a mid to end 2014 buy. Currently have 2009 6T. I've delayed replacement for over a year already waiting to see what happens.New Falcon skin XR8 or whatever variant on the V8 front happens. I'm not concerned about quality.Wait another year for a Mustang.(if it comes at reasonable price this will the be preferred choice right now)AMG A45 hot hatch. (man this is enticing. Probably next choice after the Mustang option)Run-out current model FPV.Rumour of a new RS Focus coming.I think I've decided to keep the 6T anyway as I love it to death!I don't think I'm the only one weighing up these sorts of options./
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/07/13 03:40 AM Posted 18/07/13 03:40 AM Do any of the larger companies or corporations (telstra/cba/nab etc.) lease the FPV's?Reason for asking is that I jumped on my G6 as soon as the sales guy told me it was a Telstra car as I had heard for some years the they looked after the 'better' cars that they lease and considering that it was half the price of new at 27 months old, with 30k on the clock, I'm wondering if the 2 yr old - last (2014) fpv that companies lease - if they do - will be a good bargin
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 18/07/13 04:12 AM Posted 18/07/13 04:12 AM Cant go past the ones with the Telstra Chip. 2
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 18/07/13 06:56 AM Posted 18/07/13 06:56 AM (edited) Ratter ran a 11.7 or 11.8 qtr with only 280rwks with a 5.4... Cannot be that bad... I dont doubt it mate but there rubbish engines..plus ratter has deep pockets...lol Edited 18/07/13 06:56 AM by EFSIX 1
bunna Legacy Donating Member 813 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Posted 18/07/13 08:26 AM Posted 18/07/13 08:26 AM I can promise you the quality has not got worse. Infact, quality control has been stepped up now. Fact !!In Geelong. 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 18/07/13 11:50 AM Posted 18/07/13 11:50 AM By extension not at the chassis factory in broadmeadows?
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 18/07/13 01:01 PM Posted 18/07/13 01:01 PM Not good to hear but considering the low volume of FPV sales it is not a surprising decision.I am predicting that we will not see any mechanical changes for the 2014 Falcon update. My guess is we will get an XR6T with an F6 spec 310kw IL6 and an equivalent spec car with the 335 5.0 V8.I just hope that don't carry over the current MkII LE wheels and just paint them another shade of grey :|
bunna Legacy Donating Member 813 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Posted 19/07/13 06:13 AM Posted 19/07/13 06:13 AM By extension not at the chassis factory in broadmeadows?Assembly Plant (body construction, paint, and final assembly)
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 14d Posted 19/07/13 12:51 PM Posted 19/07/13 12:51 PM You've witnessed this bunna?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now