JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 26/06/13 10:24 AM Posted 26/06/13 10:24 AM Nah not souf ausszie
MJS Member 27 Member For: 13y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: GYMEA Posted 29/06/13 07:44 AM Author Posted 29/06/13 07:44 AM I don't know what dyno it is but it is a AWD dyno if that helps. In regards the injectors we reached 440rwkw with 42lb and Walboro 500hp, when ran out of fuel to motor. Put in 60lb made 454.2 at 19psi. Does the fact I also put in PW fuel regulator and W460 2.4L surge tank help explain anything. These days I'm a pay a professional as opposed to 20yrs ago when I stood in the engine bay of my LC Torana and tinkered!!
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/06/13 07:47 AM Posted 29/06/13 07:47 AM My 42lb inj. topped out at 320rwkw when I had them
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/06/13 08:11 AM Posted 29/06/13 08:11 AM Something doesnt seem right about these figures and injectors. yes rab I can
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 23d Gender: Male Posted 29/06/13 08:17 AM Posted 29/06/13 08:17 AM 98ron fuel Matty,Maybe dyno is a little on the happy side?Still should have seen well above 130 MPH for 450rwkw
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/06/13 08:23 AM Posted 29/06/13 08:23 AM 98ron fuel Matty, Maybe dyno is a little on the happy side? Still should have seen well above 130 MPH for 450rwkwWhat is 98?yes rab I can
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 23d Gender: Male Posted 29/06/13 08:30 AM Posted 29/06/13 08:30 AM a type of fuel we used to use in the old days..........lol 1
MJS Member 27 Member For: 13y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: GYMEA Posted 29/06/13 10:53 AM Author Posted 29/06/13 10:53 AM I,am familiar with happy dyno's, the conditions were perfect(cold&dry). I can only give stats on engine mods, that have been given to me, like I mentioned PW fuel regulator and W460 2.4L Surge tank(does that help)? I had putrid traction at WSID, therefore the figures. Best run [email protected] with traction ON!!. Slow out the box and traction control holding me back. I'm looking on the net for 275/40/17 MT E/T Radials, Seems hard , my have to buy them new, then post some real times!
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 29/06/13 11:27 AM Posted 29/06/13 11:27 AM numbers not making sense, you sure rwkw and not rwhp? 2
syco6 Legacy Donating Member 126 Member For: 21y 8m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/06/13 11:44 AM Posted 29/06/13 11:44 AM ^ with you Ratter.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now