Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: GYMEA
Posted

Hopefully wed 9th July, the gearbox should have worn in by then. Will post WSID results, however it drives like a tight car even

with lower ''Dyno figures''. It drives linear and shifts hard but forward, if that makes sense. Not all or nothing!

MJS

Cheers Joe@CMS

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

From 450rwkw to 370rwkw :/ I bet the 370rwkw feels faster and harder then the 450rwkw.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south west sydney, n.s.w
Posted

try doing your burnouts in manual shift (better throttle and revs control. hold it at 5800- 6000rpm then shift 2nd as you lift off brake shift 3rd.) seems to work with mine.

first time after retune I did the burnout in "D" for drag I hit the limiter too hard and went into limp mode with lotsa squeal and no smoke lol.

when you launch try and feed the power until you can work out the sweet spot (bit like a manual)

I've been working on this for over 90 passes now (still finding more things to tweak as I go but hey that's the challenge) with seat time it will get easier.

now who says drag racing is just driving fast in a straight line? lol

good luck with it and keep us updated on how you go.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...