bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/07/13 12:29 PM Posted 01/07/13 12:29 PM man your having some sh*t luckI ran 11.8 with around 330 kw. 1.99 60ft ....ute. and I had nfi what I was doing lol
MJS Member 27 Member For: 13y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: GYMEA Posted 02/07/13 06:20 AM Author Posted 02/07/13 06:20 AM I'm changing that luck tomorrow!! WSID for any Sydney members, weather permitting, looks good though.I know I've had a good night when I drive home with the engine light on!Its on so much I'm worried when its off.....
Skids4kids in the mid....not the bum like some Member 609 Member For: 13y 5m 7d Gender: Male Posted 02/07/13 06:29 AM Posted 02/07/13 06:29 AM man your having some sh*t luckI ran 11.8 with around 330 kw. 1.99 60ft ....ute. and I had nfi what I was doing lolSame here I have NFI and went 11.3 with 340rwkw daily pump tune.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/07/13 06:43 AM Posted 02/07/13 06:43 AM What code/s are brining the engine light on?yes rab I can Same here I have NFI and went 11.3 with 340rwkw daily pump tune.11.3 with 340 fark what was your 60ft?"Boost is in the heart"
MJS Member 27 Member For: 13y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: GYMEA Posted 02/07/13 08:36 AM Author Posted 02/07/13 08:36 AM Usual codes are abuse, traction and idle(has been stalling since the gain in power, 370 to 454rwkw) . My tuner has sorted them out but something new always pops up! Im going to try something on my first run, which funny enough was an accident when it was my mates car with 370rwkw. I put in Perf mode in 2nd to do the burnout but forgot to tap down to first, so car takes of fairly slow considering what I knew it had. So I'm sweating on the 1-2 gear change that doesn't come til 3/4 track into 3rd and passed trap 12.4@116. The engine light came on and since it wasn't my car that was it, one pass. So with more power/torque Ill try it again 2nd in Perf and lean on it hard 2000ish.
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 02/07/13 10:18 AM Posted 02/07/13 10:18 AM Why don't you go on Sunday?May be better to race in the day as the track will be grippier.
MJS Member 27 Member For: 13y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: GYMEA Posted 02/07/13 10:25 AM Author Posted 02/07/13 10:25 AM Is there a race day on sunday? I'm working anyhoo!
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 03/07/13 02:41 AM Posted 03/07/13 02:41 AM Weather looks good mate, good luck tonight.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/07/13 03:30 AM Posted 03/07/13 03:30 AM (edited) George are you going Sunday?Oh and good luck MJS I want to see 10.8 @ 134mph! Edited 03/07/13 03:31 AM by Vevapower 1
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 03/07/13 03:52 AM Posted 03/07/13 03:52 AM Yeah mate, coming out ???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now