bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 24/07/20 07:36 PM Posted 24/07/20 07:36 PM 11 hours ago, violetpop said: Rvf's are awesome! Ive got one for my track bike. very tidy race bike 1
violetpop Legacy Donating Member 436 Member For: 6y 10m 2d Posted 24/07/20 09:32 PM Posted 24/07/20 09:32 PM Mid last year I enlisted the help of a riding buddy to go out and spend the day on both my bikes, we swapped at various stages and got to experience both of them back to back. I went into it thinking the gsxr will romp the mt09 but we both agreed, the 09 had the edge in just about every real world aspect.The gsxr was then moved on to make way for the xr6t but there will always be a special appreciation for the k5-6 1000 from me that's for sure. 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/07/20 07:08 AM Posted 25/07/20 07:08 AM Hey BCB, you recon Mark will ride today? You think he will race? Go for win or cruise for points? If he crashes and bends that plate !!
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 25/07/20 07:10 AM Posted 25/07/20 07:10 AM He will rideAnd he will ride to winThat's why he's the world champion [emoji106]
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/07/20 07:41 AM Posted 25/07/20 07:41 AM Yes I agree. But it will be death on the brakes. If he finishes on the podium it will be insane. I once broke 2 ribs about 20ks from the car while dirt bike riding. Kick starting the 500 was death. Then when we go back to the car we realized my mate who was holding my keys has left the tool pack open (XR600) and they fell out (bloody smoke breaks). So they go you will never find them. Luckily I had a pink and blue key to stand out. I grabbed a guys WR200 and headed back. About 10ks out there they were in the middle of the track. I remember riding flat out so the concentration and adrenaline took away the pain. But back at the car it was death. We were 150ks from home. A six pack of wild turkey cans on the way home dulled the pain. Then by the time I got home it was about 7.30. When I walked in the GP 500 was starting , so I watched it and then went to the hospital. That was 1997. I have 100s of stories like that. You would have as well. 1
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 25/07/20 07:46 AM Posted 25/07/20 07:46 AM Yeah nah mate [emoji12]The older I get the faster I was, the more drugs I took and the more alcohol I drank [emoji2509][emoji482]
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/07/20 07:56 AM Posted 25/07/20 07:56 AM (edited) Shouldnt bend these bad boys. Fat bar and braced. Edited 25/07/20 07:56 AM by arronm 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/07/20 09:53 PM Posted 25/07/20 09:53 PM Mark was smart giving to up for 2 weeks. He will be so much better then
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/07/20 02:11 AM Posted 26/07/20 02:11 AM (edited) Looking at this later today. 570 Once I change wheels it looks like this. Edited 26/07/20 02:15 AM by arronm 1
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 26/07/20 02:18 AM Posted 26/07/20 02:18 AM Engine position looks pretty radical
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now