senna_T

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 4m 11d

Mid last year I enlisted the help of a riding buddy to go out and spend the day on both my bikes, we swapped at various stages and got to experience both of them back to back.

I went into it thinking the gsxr will romp the mt09 but we both agreed, the 09 had the edge in just about every real world aspect.

The gsxr was then moved on to make way for the xr6t but there will always be a special appreciation for the k5-6 1000 from me that's for sure.ab21520166472bab12a7f876370eeb8e.jpg

• Like 1

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 23d

Hey BCB, you recon Mark will ride today? You think he will race? Go for win or cruise for points? If he crashes and bends that plate !!

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members

Yes I agree. But it will be death on the brakes.  If he finishes on the podium it will be insane. 

I once broke 2 ribs about 20ks from the car while dirt bike riding. Kick starting the 500 was death. Then when we go back to the car we realized my mate who was holding my keys has left the tool pack open (XR600) and they fell out (bloody smoke breaks). So they go you will never find them. Luckily I had a pink and blue key to stand out. I grabbed a guys WR200 and headed back. About 10ks out there they were in the middle of the track. I remember riding flat out so the concentration and adrenaline took away the pain. But back at the car it was death. We were 150ks from home. A six pack of wild turkey cans on the way home dulled the pain. Then by the time I got home it was about 7.30. When I walked in the GP 500 was starting , so I watched it and then went to the hospital. That was 1997. 

I have 100s of stories like that. You would have as well. 

• Like 1

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members

Looking at this later today. 570

Husaberg%20FE%20570%2012.jpg

Once I change wheels it looks like this.

iCnW0f3R3XydfQOP-e7bJWZM4nUCEB488NA35sKN

Edited by arronm
  • Like 1