I JET Member 325 Member For: 13y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 10/07/15 11:57 AM Posted 10/07/15 11:57 AM ^ yeah it has more than enough for the road but.......I just love the powah!my last 3 bikes all made big power so I do miss it a little.... 1
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 10/07/15 08:11 PM Posted 10/07/15 08:11 PM Marc Marquez, totally dominating FP1 & FP2 Rossi has some catch up to doLove the on-board shots
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 11m Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 15/07/15 02:05 PM Posted 15/07/15 02:05 PM (edited) So my brand new genuine crankshaft arrived yesterday.This is for a K8 which has better oiling to the mains than the original crank and just needs a couple of mods to the slip on timing gear to match the different splines.I'd love to have it lightened, knife edged and have the balancer drive gear machined off but time and budget arent letting me.I ordered a heavy duty Robinson output shaft from Schnitz Racing today.Once that arrives, the bottom end can go together.Pic shows the Falicon rods that lobbed a little while back.They are so well made that at first I couldnt see the split around the sides where the mains cap comes off. They will be spot on for my HP needs. Edited 15/07/15 02:10 PM by Boganspeed 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/07/15 02:11 AM Posted 16/07/15 02:11 AM Yeh. No split like gsx rods. Can't beat the roller bearing bottom end 1
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 11m Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 17/07/15 03:45 PM Posted 17/07/15 03:45 PM (edited) A mate has a Softail. As you can see, he's mad for skulls.Not my cuppa tea, but its not my bike.Anyway, here we were test fitting a new 80 spoke front wheel I ordered from the States for him.We also started fitting a suicide clutch and jockey shifter I also ordered in.Unfortunately they shipped one for the wrong model so I'm trying to get that sorted as the bike is in bits.Will post pics when done. Edited 17/07/15 03:47 PM by Boganspeed
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 17/07/15 07:29 PM Posted 17/07/15 07:29 PM A mate has a Softail. As you can see, he's mad for skulls.Not my cuppa tea, but its not my bike. I really don't get the skull thing, whats it for? to scare old ladies and children?????same, same for the skull mask a lot of Harley riders wear, don't they realize they look like complete wan@ers??????
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 11m Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 18/07/15 02:46 AM Posted 18/07/15 02:46 AM I agree. I roll my eyes when I see dudes wearing face masks when they're just riding around town and not even fast enough for a bug to hurt.And those skull ones are a bit rediculous.I love the skulls in the paint on this bike, but the rest is a bit much for my taste. Especially the headlight. But this guy has had everthing from hardtail Honda choppers to a new 675 Triumph so who am I to judge?
tommo224 Member 40 Member For: 11y 4m 29d Posted 23/07/15 05:30 AM Posted 23/07/15 05:30 AM I really like bikes, but to be honest, riding on Sydney roads terrifies me haha.. I got my bike learners, but never continued it. Both of my parents ride, and my sisters bf too. So we have a few bikes at home! Recently went out on a ride with them and a bunch of their biker mates. Me making chase in the Typhoon!
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/07/15 09:15 AM Posted 24/07/15 09:15 AM Watch "What the Hell? Audi RS6 ABT with 700 HP overtakes Kawasaki at 186 mph (300 km/h)" on YouTube https://youtu.be/YNRfOQSjpCY audi's FTW. LOL 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 24/07/15 10:54 AM Posted 24/07/15 10:54 AM Doesn't look that fast (from the oncoming traffic)I do know that speedo's read a lot lower - 290 on my old bike was closer to 260-270 in real life (used to love hearing about people doing 280 down xxxxxx straight - "um, no you didn't")If they guy's played with his bike - then sprockets are probably one of the first things he's changed. putting the speedo even further out
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now