Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 12/08/13 11:24 PM Posted 12/08/13 11:24 PM No, not really. Just a few layers, a bit of masking and some filters.I really gotta pick up my act with the camera, been too lazy to get out there any practice more! What software do you use to edit if you don't mind me asking?
PLAYRZ Legacy Donating Member 333 Member For: 21y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 13/08/13 12:52 AM Author Posted 13/08/13 12:52 AM very nice car mate,well done..hey just a little off topic,did you own a bf force 6 or 8 by any chance?Sure did, traded the Force 6 (build #80) on my current F6 about 3 years ago. Great car the Force series.I really gotta pick up my act with the camera, been too lazy to get out there any practice more! What software do you use to edit if you don't mind me asking?Don't feel bad, I get very lazy with my photography aswell. I'll go for years without picking my camera up sometimes. I use Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop for editing. Lightroom for processing, cataloging and basic corrections, cropping etc and then into Photoshop for anything more.
PLAYRZ Legacy Donating Member 333 Member For: 21y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 14/08/13 09:01 AM Author Posted 14/08/13 09:01 AM Moved previous images... sorry. 2
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/08/13 09:07 AM Posted 14/08/13 09:07 AM One wordBeautiful.that is all.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 14/08/13 12:23 PM Posted 14/08/13 12:23 PM Nah they look pox..and so do those big ass brakes.Sell em to me at an exaggeratedly lower cost....
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/08/13 12:35 PM Posted 14/08/13 12:35 PM hahahaha ^^^^^^playrz whats next on the list "to do" lol
PLAYRZ Legacy Donating Member 333 Member For: 21y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 15/08/13 12:24 AM Author Posted 15/08/13 12:24 AM That's a good question.... I reckon I'm about done TBH Fork Freak. I'm not really interested in any more power mods, it's my daily drive so has more than enough for those duties. Considered changing out the driver/passenger seats for GT-P ones as I really like the extra lateral support they offer, but apart from that the car is pretty much perfect to me. It's got the wick turned up in almost every depeartment. I'll most likely start saving for the next project, not sure if that will be another Ford given the pending demise of the Falcon.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 15/08/13 01:02 AM Posted 15/08/13 01:02 AM And the way things are going at Elizabeth, it may not be a Expensive Daewoo either even though the workers voted for less (or no increase to) wages and less of everything else they currently have...the rumour is that GM may be looking at a 2016 end date as wellI wanna see a 500kw Hyundai
PLAYRZ Legacy Donating Member 333 Member For: 21y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 15/08/13 01:27 AM Author Posted 15/08/13 01:27 AM Definitely won't be a Holden. 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 19d Gender: Male Posted 15/08/13 06:58 PM Posted 15/08/13 06:58 PM Looks Great Paul.. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now