Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

hey playrz who took the photos

they look awesome as well and know what there doing with a camera

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

Those photos were just some quick snaps taken by me after the car came of the hoist. I'm in the process of shooting some 'proper' photos of the car for Forge Wheels. Went out yesterday to scout some locations and get a few ideas. Here's a few samples..... keep in mind these are not final images, just getting some ideas. You'll notice I didn't even bother washing the car.....

ForgeWheelsF6Test01-Web_zpsc9c8aa48.jpg

ForgeWheelsF6Test02-Web_zps2025d157.jpg

ForgeWheelsF6Test03-Web_zpsdb02a17a.jpg

ForgeWheelsF6Test04-Web_zps6f8fc6ee.jpg

  • Like 2
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

you deffinately got skills with a camera

might have to give you a shout in a couple of months when I'm down mexico way & see if you can make my car look that good

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

you got some decent skillz playrz

well done mate!

I gotta see this thing up close one day

  • Like 1
  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I've heard in the grass is a good place to take pics.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

Yea agreed camera skills are spot on. Much editing in those shots?

No, not really. Just a few layers, a bit of masking and some filters.

  • I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside,Melbourne
Posted

very nice car mate,well done..

hey just a little off topic,did you own a bf force 6 or 8 by any chance?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...