Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

 

hmm the base model looks bloody garbage..lol still dont mind the front of the vf especially the calais..any idea what they have called the new vf? still a commodore?

hey on a different topic,do you have a bigger scale pic of you sig? id really like to see it bigger and show a few friends,I like it..

 

Check the Google address below the first row of pictures should show the car.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=2014+falcon&hl=en&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=UNotUcTADM2ViQfq3oCABg&ved=0CDoQsAQ&biw=1584&bih=809

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

the base model is supposed to be sh*t

the idea is to buy the upper spec models

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

It is true that base models are not suppose to look 'sexy' or be sporty.

That's why Ford has been pushing the XR models more so than the standard XT,they are more profitable.

Other base models such as the series 1 BMW,Audis A4/A3 and the Golf look very ordinary to me.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

I think you will find they will not use those wheels when they start selling them on the base model.

Edited by Pazzo XR6T
  • I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside,Melbourne
Posted

cheers buds,hmm bit undecided I guess but hey I guess we will wait and see what comes of it..to me looks closer to a mustang style car? will the new ford be a facelift or totally different shape all together.

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

Any more news on the hsv?

  • I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside,Melbourne
Posted

ghey spec anyone...wonder if its going to influence the hsv range..hmmm

post-50842-0-02846300-1364717055_thumb.j

post-50842-0-54793200-1364717068_thumb.j

post-50842-0-23316600-1364717079_thumb.j

post-50842-0-25990200-1364717092_thumb.j

  • I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside,Melbourne
Posted

maybe...

post-50842-0-17018200-1364717224_thumb.j

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...