Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 12/11/13 11:53 PM Posted 12/11/13 11:53 PM Bye Bye HSV as well...which is a damn shame as they are moving towards next level territory imho.
F-86 New Member 9 Member For: 13y 6m 26d Posted 13/11/13 09:31 AM Posted 13/11/13 09:31 AM http://www.caradvice.com.au/248256/holden-vf-monaro-secret-designs-of-stillborn-coupe-revealed/Classic!! LOL!
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 22d Gender: Male Posted 12/04/14 07:01 AM Posted 12/04/14 07:01 AM does anyone know if the VE SS commodores can store more than one tune? our xcal allows us to have eflex, 98 and several other tunes.Bloke in a VE SS ute said he had 340rwkw on ethanol, I said I have around the same. Nek minute he gets chopped, says he is currently on a 98 310rwkw tune, bullsh*t or can these commodores actually accomodate different tunes?
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/04/14 07:51 AM Posted 12/04/14 07:51 AM ^^ Not sure how related to VF release?99% of Comodores are tuned via VCM Suite HPTuners software and as far as I know they dont have a hand held device to hold tunes.The only way to get your cars tune chnged it to go see your tuner, unless you have VCM Suite on your laptop and the required tune files to flash your own car. At which point you probably tune your own car and dont need to see a tuner
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/04/14 08:50 AM Posted 12/04/14 08:50 AM It's common for the guy you just chopped to say he's on the low boost/run in/economy/plain 98/wife's daily tune, goes across all car models I think? Also the sun was in their eyes for a moment and they missed a gear and they are using the cheap tyres today instead of the proper ones they have on their good rims at home.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/04/14 09:10 AM Posted 12/04/14 09:10 AM Though on a more serious note.. I have seen a few VE SS's popping up on facebook tuned with XCAL advertising they have 3 tunes..Not that I really see the point in an NA..
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 12/04/14 11:59 AM Posted 12/04/14 11:59 AM Is this commy forced inducted with his 340rwkw?When I had my ol BA turbo it had around 315rwkw and I raced plenty of commys at the drags with around the same power and I never ever come close to being beaten. I say his full of bullsh*t.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/04/14 03:09 PM Posted 12/04/14 03:09 PM If there's only one thing I have learned from this forum and owning a modified XR6T it's that you can't compare peak power between turbocharged cars and anything else. Even SC cars (Miami for example) whilst blown have way higher power outputs for similar ETs. Which is made clear when overlaying power graphs of both cars, we have more area under the line. As I read Ralphie say somewhere else these cars "produce BS amounts of mid range torque" hahaha.Don't even get started on comparing different dyno numbers!
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/04/14 12:30 AM Posted 13/04/14 12:30 AM (edited) It's common for the guy you just chopped to say he's on the low boost/run in/economy/plain 98/wife's daily tune, goes across all car models I think? Also the sun was in their eyes for a moment and they missed a gear and they are using the cheap tyres today instead of the proper ones they have on their good rims at home. My excuse is its snatching in second.http://youtu.be/j2yo8YWZ5e4?t=13m34s Edited 13/04/14 12:41 AM by arronm
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 13/04/14 05:17 AM Posted 13/04/14 05:17 AM lol"Maybe ya mum will lend ya her car!"ClassicThen that GT gets raped jumping over the hill....that was hard to watch. Cool though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now