Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Team Blueprint
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 23d
Posted

That is clever however I did see one in Queanbeyan the other day. Picture this, a 17yo P Plater in a pink (yes I said pink) 180zx with the plate

4DBABES

As he drove past I saw his bowl hair cut, and heard his doof doof. He looked at me and I p*ssed myself laughing. Some people never learn

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 19d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
As he drove past I saw his bowl hair cut, and heard his doof doof. He looked at me and I p*ssed myself laughing. Some people never learn

fully sik bro hahaha

Guest 56Mainline
  • Guests
Posted

That is an excellent number plate.

Great idea.....would have taken some thought to come up with it!

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

that's about the best number plate I've ever heard of .... 10/10 :thumbsup:

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
4DBABES

That plate in mirror image is SEBABD4. Too close to KEBABS for my liking.

:thumbsup:

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
That plate in mirror image is SEBABD4. Too close to KEBABS for my liking.

:thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :nyaah::huh::huh:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

That's like the best plate I've ever seen. :smilielol: to the creator.

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 17d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
Driving home from work yesterday I spotted a red AU XR6 following me on William Hovell Dr, Being a bit thick when I looked at his Number Plate my first thought was "I didn't know you could get personalised plates in mirror image" :smilielol:

After he passed me I realised what a clever Plate it was.

TI.3VOM :smilielol:

Cheers, Bazza.

Sorry if this one has been mentioned before.

That's been round for donkeys, I've always wondered what it was all about until one day I caught sight of it in my mirror!

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
TI.3VOM :smilielol:

Damn Vic Reg rules not allowing numbers in between letters... :angry:

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

whats funnier is that it's on an AU... :smilielol: :smilielol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...