Jump to content

crisso

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,199
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by crisso

  1. Happy Birthday crisso!

  2. crisso

    New Wheels

    nice looking car, very classy! one thing, and of course, each to their own, but I'd be taking the mud flaps off...but hey, what would I know? I drive a HSV Chris
  3. yeah, I was one of 'em!!!
  4. ouch, it seems the NSW/ACT guys are getting a new one torn :(
  5. bought my T when I was 23, insured with NRMA, Sydney's south, 65% NCD, annual premium was $1816. Have always been a member of NRMA, got Greenslip and roadside assist with them also.
  6. might be a conversation for another forum Plenty of options, I am catching up with a member of another forum who just had an exhaust mod done on his R8 clubby, keen to see/hear results. But probably better to wait for LS2 EDIT, then you can do headers, extractors and go the whole hog
  7. any comments on: A) Marcos' pit infringement B) Skaife 'punting' Ingall off C) The whole event I may as well start A) Nothing to really say, there was traffic, he tried to get into the traffic lane, not sure if his pit crew told him to go or not, but I guess wacking into Todd warranted his black flag, after all, you can get a black flag for letting a wheel nut roll outside of your designated area. B) Tough one, no question, Skaife's car bumped Ingall off the track. The pit entry probably did not help matters, I doubt Skaife did it on purpose, why would he?! Black flag warranted though, not Ingall's fault either. C) I enjoyed the new track. With the addition of chine, it means Aus loses an event, matters not to me, I don't go to the track anyway. Fast track, awesome facilities, so I give it a thumbs up crisso
  8. What about the seats? I prefer the BA's seats and ICC, I like the HSV dash better though. Could be on the wrong forum, but it is good to get honest opinions and occasionally unbias Have you modded the exhaust yet?
  9. Now that was great racing. Skaife and Lowndes are truly professionals, I dare say, based on past experience, if it had been Marcos in CL's position, both he and Skaife may not have finished. great job to Skaife and CL!!! Expensive Daewoo 1, 2 and 3.
  10. Looks like plenty of passing opps on this track, can't wait for the racing. Good to see (for me) Skaife being on pole, the only one to get into the 49's
  11. yeah mate, if you change the 'race time shown in' option to sydney time, it states 1720
  12. Kato, just making sure you know race one is actually on today at 5:20 EST
  13. nor me mate, nor me...bloody awful!
  14. you're kiddin arn't ya??? hahahaha Stolen Colour Anyone??? I do agree though, far greater colour choice from the blue oval
  15. LINK Without having read the terms and conditions, it looks like you get: Welcome offer to save 8 cents a litre on petrol1 Regular savings of 6 cents a litre on petrol1 No annual fee Up to 62 days interest free on purchases 0% interest on balance transfers for up to 6 months2 Earn double FlyBuys points <edit> ah huh, there is a catch Catch
  16. crisso

    Mid Mount Moke

    aahhh fantastic. A mate of mine is currently working on a project car, he has had a moke for years and is now only just starting work on it, he will enjoy the read. thanks again
  17. Check this out Mid Mount Moke I can only read the first part of the article due to not being a member, anyone who has access care to PM me the rest of the article? crisso
  18. I was p!ssed at Marcos, but then saw the previous corner's action and will let it go as a racing incident. I think the stewards got it right. Lowndes?! TOP EFFORT, welcome back to the winner's podium.
  19. Eastern Creek, Eastern Creek International Raceway, Round 4 27/5/2005 - 29/5/2005 Qualifying Race Day: Saturday, 14:15-15:00 Race Duration: 20 Minutes 1 2 Expensive Daewoo Racing Team Mark Skaife Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 2 1 Pirtek Racing Marcos Ambrose Ford Falcon BA 3 9 Caltex Racing Russell Ingall Ford Falcon BA 4 11 Team Perkins Racing Steven Richards Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VY 5 51 Super Cheap Auto Racing Greg Murphy Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 6 888 Team Betta Electrical Craig Lowndes Ford Falcon BA 7 16 HSV Dealer Team Garth Tander Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 8 3 Dodo Racing Jason Richards Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 9 6 Ford Performance Racing Jason Bright Ford Falcon BA 10 22 Expensive Daewoo Racing Team Todd Kelly Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 11 67 Sirromet-Life Style Wine Paul Morris Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 12 88 Team Betta Electrical Steve Ellery Ford Falcon BA 13 45 WOW Sight & Sound Max Wilson Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 14 44 Team Dynamik Simon Wills Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 15 24 Team Perkins Racing Paul Dumbrell Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VY 16 021 Team Kiwi Racing Paul Radisich Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 17 50 Super Cheap Auto Racing Paul Weel Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 18 12 Team BOC John Bowe Ford Falcon BA 19 5 Ford Performance Racing Greg Ritter Ford Falcon BA 20 33 Repco Valvoline Cameron McConville Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 21 15 Team Buick Rick Kelly Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 22 23 Dodo Racing Jamie Whincup Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 23 17 Westpoint Racing Steven Johnson Ford Falcon BA 24 20 Larkham Orrcon Racing Mark Winterbottom Ford Falcon BA 25 10 Larkham Orrcon Racing Jason Bargwanna Ford Falcon BA 26 18 Westpoint Racing Glenn Seton Ford Falcon BA 27 8 WPS Racing Craig Baird Ford Falcon BA 28 21 Team BOC Brad Jones Ford Falcon BA 29 52 Fujitsu Racing Matthew White Ford Falcon BA 30 7 Autobarn Racing Alex Davison Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 31 75 Toll Racing Anthony Tratt Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VY 32 34 Repco Valvoline Andrew Jones Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 33 25 Fujitsu Racing Steve Owen Ford Falcon BA EXC 48 WPS David Besnard Ford Falcon BA Eastern Creek, Eastern Creek International Raceway, Round 4 27/5/2005 - 29/5/2005 Top 10 Shootout Race Day: Saturday, 15:15-15:45 Race Duration: 30 Minutes 1 888 Team Betta Electrical Craig Lowndes Ford Falcon BA 2 2 Expensive Daewoo Racing Team Mark Skaife Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 3 1 Pirtek Racing Marcos Ambrose Ford Falcon BA 4 11 Team Perkins Racing Steven Richards Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VY 5 16 HSV Dealer Team Garth Tander Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 6 9 Caltex Racing Russell Ingall Ford Falcon BA 7 51 Super Cheap Auto Racing Greg Murphy Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 8 22 Expensive Daewoo Racing Team Todd Kelly Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ 9 6 Ford Performance Racing Jason Bright Ford Falcon BA 10 3 Dodo Racing Jason Richards Expensive Daewoo Late model camira VZ I missed the action yesterday due to other commmitments, can anyone tell me what happened to Jason Richards? He did not post a time in the top 10 shootout. Congrats to Craig on his pole hat trick! thanks crisso
  20. crisso

    Tornado

    Ah huh, the Tornado looks the goods - congrats!!! Grab some tints and consider a sunroof
  21. hhmmmmm RPM reported on Sunday that T.Kelly has resigned with HRT.
  22. Hi Rob, The link no longer works for me, getting an error reporting dud file path. Is the file still there? Can others still see it? If anyone has it on file, care to upload? cheers
  23. oooohh bugger! I didn't even realise, I don't run IE - goes to show why you shouldn't be using IE eh?
  24. You guys remember this??? Pretty amazing stuff!!! http://www.big-boys.com/articles/cartire.html
  25. I am not a Star Wars fan, I saw eps 4, 5 and 6 as a kid, but never bothered with 1 or 2. Aaanyway, went around to a mate's place last night and watched it on DVD, had7 or 8 beers and actually fell asleep during it.
×
×
  • Create New...