Jump to content

crisso

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,199
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by crisso

  1. nice work, WELCOME! The 6sp, momo shifter, sports steer, sunroof and 18's are a killer package!!! Enjoy, and post some pics in a few weeks. Chris ps can't comment on service in Melbourne.
  2. So, did anyone attend this event?
  3. Ford service did it for me I think it cost me something like $38, worth it for me, I would have no clue. They did take the rear wheels off FYI.
  4. looks like fun! What sort of turning circle can you achieve in one of those?
  5. crisso

    Dead Hsv

    Harsh Damo, harsh!!!
  6. Not selling the beast anymore?
  7. Hi and welcome, plenty of Sydney siders on this site. Check out the cruise forum, plenty coming up including a trip to Kangaroo Valley and a 2 week trip to Tassie. Chris
  8. Count me in Ant. Missed the last cruise :( I will be at the 2nd meeting place, Maccas at Heathcote.. Chris
  9. ooo yes, love the Putty Rd. - never run out of brakes though, perhaps I am not trying hard enough?
  10. Yeah, in ll seriousness, this is a tough question. When you think about it, 1 second on average, splits the top 15 cars, 1 second! Will come down to reliability.
  11. ah huh, Skaife will have to lift his game this year to contest the number 1.
  12. Congrats, I find myself looking around at my options at present...Maloo R8 is on the list
  13. NRMA under 25, 65% NCD, insured for $51300 in Sydney's south. Annual premium $1786.00 Chris
  14. GIO CGU Shannons
  15. As stated already, make a note of everything that was said while it is fresh in your mind. Also, I am led to believe Police are now able to record you, on tape or mic, without having to inform you first. Chris
  16. I know I am stirring sh!t early, before the season commences, but with the morale of the site down at the moment, I think a little light banter can't hurt, so..... I think the #1 would look better on the HRT car, it should be back home for 2006. Chris
  17. goes to show how popular our sport is
  18. Farrrrrrk
  19. a few more
  20. All, The official launch of the 2005 V8 Chmapionship took place at Homebush Bay this afternoon between 2pm and 4pm. Plenty of things to see, some highlights below. Pics courtesy of AeronsShowroom @ Photobucket, thanks. Bring on the fun and games!!! Chris ps if this annoys your browser's resolution, you should be running more than 1024x768
  21. not bad, I don't mind those.
  22. maybe, or maybe more of the Ford teams have lost their sponsors Chris
  23. cool! wish my black beast could have been apart of it...who drove?
  24. GRM 2005 new look more can be found here
  25. I think it is a smart idea, do I like it? Fark no! To date, I would not have an issue paying the fine, it is the loss of points that concerns me...
×
×
  • Create New...