Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 17d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Here are a few pics of a Menace XR6T that I found from AFF.

I don't like it at all!

dsc01413.jpg

dsc01415.jpg

dsc01419.jpg

dsc01423.jpg
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • god bless my kids
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: claremont meadows, sydney
Posted

looks gay like that purple colour ..."not that's anything wrong with it"

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

that's.... erm... different!

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

It looks pink FFS!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 6d
  • Location: Geelong Victoria
Posted

The bottom pic is the most accurate, the others are a little too pinky because its in very bright sunlight, but it looks crap anyway.

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

Chick's XR6T... :thumbsup:

  • Team HgAg
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 27d
  • Location: Rockingham W.A
Posted

:thumbsup:

Hmm I dont like it.. But hey the missus does..

  • New Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 1d
  • Location: 160km/h wheelspin
Posted

I'd have to see it in the flesh. I doubt Ford would try selling something that, well, PINK!

Having said that, if everyone hated it I'd probably get one just to be different...

- John

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: next door..
Posted
Here's a pic of the same car in the shed.

<div class='bbimg'>

DSC01411.jpg
</div>

now in the shade, the thing looks hot! ive got nothing against it, its cool to be different..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...