Official 2005 V8 Supercar Thread

turb06

• Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member For: 21y 2m 3d

Guys I thought instead of having 3 threads or more covering a single race meeting, why not role the whole season into one, that way we hopefully wont see anymore spoilers in thread titles that peeved off so many people last year. Use it to talk about everypart of the race meeting, from qualifying to the race to support classes to how much of a tosser Rick Kelly is, post pics if you went to the round.

With less than a fortnight to go untill clipsal 500 (my favourite round) I am starting to get excited about this year, hoping to see DJR up the pointy end a bit and would like to see Lowndes have some long overdue success, would also like to see David Besnard stay on the track. (sandown ring a bell)

So post away if you think this thread is a good idea.

Dazza.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 19d

Only problem is that this thread may end up becoming like the off topic thread and a few other threads. I never read them because there's always new posts in the thread and they're usually not that interesting.

Just my opinion, if people think this thread is a good idea, then I'll go back in the corner and shut up! :lol:

it wont get anywhere near as much attention as the off topic thread, and we have a topic to stick to, so it should be fine.

Dazza.

• Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member For: 19y 5m 29d

Can't wait for Adelaide!,

Once again the Missus and I (and bro-inlaw) will be flying down for 5 days. We did this trip last year and it was the best event we have ever been to. Four days at the track and four night concerts, beats work anyday! :spoton:

Cheers B.B.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 14d

Good idea, but prob is, if the thread is not used for 2 weeks, it will disappear from the latest post list. Unless you have the thread ID stored, it is harder for people to find and then post in.

Let's see how it goes.

Good idea, but prob is, if the thread is not used for  2 weeks, it will disappear from the latest post list. Unless you have the thread ID stored, it is harder for people to find and then post in.

Let's see how it goes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Theres always enough rumor/gossip in V8's between rounds for someone to post something, if not we will just have to sabotage PWR again (no addmitions to the first time)so we can keep it running. :lol:

Dazza.

Can't wait for Adelaide!,

Once again the Missus and I (and bro-inlaw) will be flying down for 5 days. We did this trip last year and it was the best event we have ever been to. Four days at the track and four night concerts, beats work anyday! :ermm:

Cheers B.B.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where abouts do you usually sit? I am thinking of going down next year and sitting on the high speed right hander, that the dipper and turn one at Eastern Creek would have to be the best corners in Australian motorsport.

Dazza.