Jump to content

What colour is your car?  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

GO THE BLUEPRINT!!!

(and Silhouette as I have a soft spot for it although cleaning it... RUNAWAY!!!)

;)

  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 22d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
(and Silhouette as I have a soft spot for it although cleaning it... RUNAWAY!!!)

come on man, where is your spirit??? cleaning your T should be an honour!!!

<crisso runs outside as it starts to sprinkle> :smilielol::thumbsup: :banghead:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

Neck and neck so far ... come on Team HgAg, let's show these infidels what colour really rules! :smilielol:

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted
I've already won by simply owning the best car in the best colour ... 

Yes, these cars are the best! As for the colour, I'll confess I like the HgAg, but for some reason it just doesn't suit the ute me thinks.....and that's what I got!

See, now you've gone and offended me!

  • still kicking around
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay
Posted (edited)

go green go we can beat them if we want...................................................

like hell harvest green must be a limited edition colour as I only know f 3 people who drive one :(

Edited by richdave
  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
See, now you've gone and offended me!

I didn't mean to offend anyone! Colour is such a personal choice, and for me mercury silver just doesn't do it for me on a ute.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 1d
  • Location: NSW
Posted
If I was to be honest with you, I'd agree ... It's strange how some colours look sensational on some shapes and not others? :thumbsup:

Good thing Blueprint looks good on all shapes :D

Only a decent colour would look good on all shapes..

Except the VX SS that I saw yesterday painted Blueprint...

Made me wanna chuck :smilielol:

He probably wishes he bought a Ford..

Hey Cro - I've seen that one. I was out near Concord and saw it. looked pathetic. Not just because it was a Holden, just didn't suit it at all!

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Hey Cro - I've seen that one. I was out near Concord and saw it. looked pathetic. Not just because it was a Holden, just didn't suit it at all!

Yeah, that's the reason I didn't like it.

I saw it on Abbot road in Seven Hills going onto the M2.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 10d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Seems like Phantom is the underdog here and going strong.

Don't see many of them on the roads, but it appears that there are a few owners on this forum :nod:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...