Jump to content

What colour is your car?  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Location: Geelong
Posted (edited)
go green go we can beat them if we want...................................................

like hell harvest green must be a limited edition colour as I only know f 3 people who drive one :(

Have seen a few now and quite like it, make a great second choice to the king of colours :lol:

Edited by richdave
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 9d
  • Location: Need one..
Posted

The Phantom Crew is alive and well...we're quiet coz we're content in the knowledge our cars just look sh*t hot, and everyone knows it! B)

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

One thing confuses me but...there are 2000+ members of the forum but oonly 70 votes so far?

I know I dont have a T but I wouldn't of thought that it would be 1 T owner to every 30 forumers?

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
One thing confuses me but...there are 2000+ members of the forum but oonly 70 votes so far?

I know I dont have a T but I wouldn't of thought that it would be 1 T owner to every 30 forumers?

This question might not be best placed here but anyway. Admin/Moderators, is it possible for us/you to tell how many of the 3000+ members are active contributing members of the forum, is there heaps that sign up never to be seen again?

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
One thing confuses me but...there are 2000+ members of the forum but oonly 70 votes so far?

I know I dont have a T but I wouldn't of thought that it would be 1 T owner to every 30 forumers?

The poll only started today, im sure not everyone visits here everyday (though they should!) :lol:

And I also reckon there wouldnt be 2000+ "active" members, some would have departed to other sites, departed the world altogether, no lonoger own T's so they dont visit the site etc....

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

I'm still here ... :nod:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Darwin NT
Posted
Phantom owners don't feel the need to vote, they already know which colour is best.

Well said. :nod:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Phantom owners don't feel the need to vote, they already know which colour is best.

... and knowing this, they still bought Purple???? :ta::nod:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Phantom owners don't feel the need to vote, they already know which colour is best.

... and knowing this, they still bought Purple???? :ta::nod:

Ken,

would this be the time to start the primer/undercoat jibes?

Scotty

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
Careful what you say... Envi anyone?

That's not the same thing! Envi, no matter how similar it maybe to a Expensive Daewoo colour is a ford factory colour. Painting your once white or whatever VX blueprint is just stupid in my opinion!

yeah that's like acid rush was a copy of a VX colour, and blood orange kinda like that monaro colour.

But theres one thing though.... it suits ford better! :nod:

oh...and while I'm at it.....

GO BLUEPRINT!!!!! THE ICON COLOUR!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...