Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 19/11/12 02:11 AM Posted 19/11/12 02:11 AM Congrats guys - my Missus is 15 weeks pregnant too - best feeling aye
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 19/11/12 02:14 AM Posted 19/11/12 02:14 AM Congrats, hope it all goes well
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/11/12 03:08 AM Posted 19/11/12 03:08 AM Thanks guys, iam very happy to say the least 2
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 19/11/12 03:24 AM Posted 19/11/12 03:24 AM congrats guys, hope everything turns out wellyou realise nobody is going to believe the birth weight unless you bring the baby to vic and get it weighed 8
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/11/12 03:33 AM Posted 19/11/12 03:33 AM ^^^ this guy knows ^^^vik calibrated scales lol
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 19/11/12 04:02 AM Author Posted 19/11/12 04:02 AM Congrats guys - my Missus is 15 weeks pregnant too - best feeling ayecongrats ace... hope she hasn't been struggling as much as me
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 19/11/12 04:16 AM Posted 19/11/12 04:16 AM You wait Fluff, pregnancy is the easy bit lol, its the sh*t after it comes out that's hard My little girl is 3.5 months now and wow its hard, I'd forgotten how hard since the boy was born 9.5 years ago. But hey again Congrats, it is one of the best feelings and doesn't matter how hard life gets, as long as I have my family I'm ok.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 19/11/12 04:24 AM Author Posted 19/11/12 04:24 AM it's like that foon...I've been with jet since his youngest was born so I kinda got a bit of practice...having three already the struggle is gonna be when Sunday night comes and this one doesn't leave hahaha... family is everything... how's is your little girl ... daddy's girl I bet
AusAnt Turbo Noob Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 14y 17d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/11/12 04:49 AM Posted 19/11/12 04:49 AM (edited) Congrats! I personally can't wait to have kids myself. That's how I got the 't', sold the idea to my wife as a family car. I hate plans but the wife has plans for next year (hopefully they include me..lol). Best of luck with the pregnancy!!! Edited 19/11/12 04:58 AM by AusAnt
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 19/11/12 04:50 AM Posted 19/11/12 04:50 AM Yep she certainly has me wrapped around her little finger, now with my job change a few months ago I have more time in the morning and afternoon to spend with them, I get them out of bed in the morning and tend to the baby and spend some time with my boy as well, who by the way adores his little sis, all while the missus gets a sleep in, I was hesitant and still am with some stuff with a girl but it is nice having 1 of each 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now