Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted (edited)

ok so you all were right...

didn't wanna formally say anything until we went to our appointment today ....

but yes...

there is such a thing as a jetfluff and it comes in the form of our little bubba...

yep I have been puking, tired, hot, and just messed up but all for a good reason

0ODS8.jpeg

were pretty over the moon :)

just 12 weeks so nearly a third down yay!!!

go on now start the fat jokes hahaha

Edited by Princess Fluffy
  • Like 4
  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Congrats!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

All I heard was

Princess Fluffy, on 16 November 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

I'm preggers

What prize do I win?

Also congrats. If its a boy call it Jeffy (Jet+fluffy)

  • Like 2
  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Congrats to you both.

Might have start calling Jetters Testicle Snot

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: vic , melb SE
Posted

Congrats!!!!!! :)

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

The fat jokes were around BEFORE you got preggas..

Congrats though,

Edited by freeze_dk
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted
The fat jokes were around BEFORE you got preggas..

Congrats though,

ye but from all my vomiting I'm back to the size I was so suck eggs ....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...