Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

in this thread, yes, it got side-tracked... I gave you advice about a BF in your thread, not this one, so your jab at me in this thread was clearly misguided :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 9y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Read my first post in this thread, I'm only trying to have a laugh mate. All is good.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra ACT
Posted

I was pointing out my for sale BA, agreeing with the comment of turbo BAs hitting the arse end of the market. I've dealt with my fair share of time wasters in the past couple of weeks.

Sorry I didn't mean I had a cooler for sale! It's factory.

It is a fair point though that some people make recommendations on what they've heard is the best or what a workshop talked them into. Not everyone needs 6000cc injectors and a custom stainless exhaust - it's horses for courses. Keith usually knows his stuff though!

  • Thanks 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra ACT
Posted

Getting back on topic, I just got a notification that my Monza cooler has been delivered.for the FG.

Originally bought one for the BA as the stock one is tiny. Then the car died, and the supplier said they could swap it for an FG one.

Given I'm unlikely to aim any higher than 320ish, the Monza should be fine for me. It's twice the capacity of stock so should help a bit. The quality of the BA one looked fine, but I'll hang onto the stock FG cooler just in case.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 8y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SA
Posted

So I take it that no one has tried the ebay cooler?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 7m 30d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

I use a cheap, large, bar and plate cooler from ebay. 

 

While the bar and plate design doesn't flow as well as others, it has never been heat soaked and the size means it can flow plenty of air.

 

Mine is in a BF but it is universal. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 9y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...