MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 15/08/15 05:00 AM Posted 15/08/15 05:00 AM I thought you gave up the tuning
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/08/15 05:11 AM Posted 15/08/15 05:11 AM Did..... Then decided I liked it in moderation and some people just now refuse to use anyone else but meWhat can I say 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 15/08/15 05:22 AM Posted 15/08/15 05:22 AM ^^ I'll start calling you Jack in a minute [emoji20]
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 15/08/15 07:41 AM Posted 15/08/15 07:41 AM Rear housing would be either 1.0AR or a 1.15AR in the T4 divided.. They only make the 1.07 in the bolt on version. 1
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/09/15 07:25 AM Author Posted 15/09/15 07:25 AM (edited) I went to Powercruise 56 on the wknd. Mixed emotions with the event but I'm glad I went. I managed to do this sunday morning during a cruise session.Snapped 4 of the 6 flywheel bolts. Lost the clutch, it was making a horrible grinding noise but managed to drive it 100km without a clutch back to the old mans shed to pull the box and and see what I'd done.Ordered new bolts and should be back together by the weekend Edited 15/09/15 07:28 AM by Trent0 1
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/09/15 07:40 AM Author Posted 15/09/15 07:40 AM Short Vid up against a SC XR8
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 15/09/15 08:48 AM Posted 15/09/15 08:48 AM Looks like you got chopped Unlucky about the flywheel...noob question but how do you drive without a clutch for 100kms? Just leave it in 2nd the whole time or did you crunch each gear change lol
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/09/15 09:06 AM Author Posted 15/09/15 09:06 AM come on man auto vs manual haha! I had no traction until 4th :(Fortunately he is out in the sticks a bit so mostly all highway stuff, just got the right revs and shifted gear 1
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/09/15 09:07 AM Posted 15/09/15 09:07 AM You can match the revs and change almost normally Bit of mucking around but once you get it it's pretty easy 1
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 16/09/15 02:25 AM Posted 16/09/15 02:25 AM come on man auto vs manual haha! I had no traction until 4th :(racecar driver excuses that screen/ipad screen thing is pretty cool though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now