sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 23/05/14 08:17 PM Posted 23/05/14 08:17 PM Paintball and den beers, beef and barmaids for a bucks do, going to be a great day.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 23/05/14 09:46 PM Posted 23/05/14 09:46 PM sound good and looks like someone is excited up early SHP
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 24/05/14 12:19 AM Posted 24/05/14 12:19 AM It might stink, but phuck me it does wonders on my back!Make sure him washes him hands Paintball and den beers, beef and barmaids for a bucks do, going to be a great day. all before 6,30am. Tips me lid sir.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/05/14 03:11 AM Posted 24/05/14 03:11 AM Got car back from tuners and its running awesome. So happy. Hits harder than Liberace at an all boys swim meet. 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/05/14 05:21 AM Posted 24/05/14 05:21 AM (edited) Piks arron !!! Edited 24/05/14 05:22 AM by JETURBO
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 24/05/14 11:41 AM Posted 24/05/14 11:41 AM Booking my spot at a 3 day conference (aka piss up) in Brisbane..Last time I went to this conference there were many drunken shenanigans.. First and last time I ever had a no doze.. Found out said no doze and alcohol makes a crazy crazy night..
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 24/05/14 09:14 PM Posted 24/05/14 09:14 PM Inflicting much pain at painball. 300 rounds in the free for all last round and I ended up the last man standing.
Blitzkrieg Member 73 Member For: 13y 2m 17d Gender: Male Posted 24/05/14 11:19 PM Posted 24/05/14 11:19 PM Showing the smart arse in the SS with a fully sick zorst (sounded nice) why he should not choose the inside lane that is about to end when there is a turbo taxi waiting at the lights.....
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 2d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/14 12:22 AM Posted 25/05/14 12:22 AM Showed a stock evo x what was up yesterday, only just though...I need more power :(
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/05/14 12:28 AM Posted 25/05/14 12:28 AM When people dont phuck around and do it the right way Look all my bits in one place.Looks like COPY/ PASTE
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now