The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 11d

Attention grab? Hardly! Simply beyond pissed off as I’ve spent the last 12months for nothing and to have thrown In my face today which I’m sure what this thread is here for. TWPYOT anything goes. 

As always keith you have discuss or put your 2cents in only because you like to be the flip side of the coin

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 3m 24d
1 hour ago, MBAF said:

Mum a liability. That’s all you need to know. It’s well above your pay grade

What the I <3 Bananas did you just I <3 Bananasing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the I <3 Bananas out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my I <3 Bananasing words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, I <3 Bananaser. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're I <3 Bananasing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your I <3 Bananasing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're I <3 Bananasing dead, kiddo.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 13d

Summarising the last two pages:

1. When you work in a government field where by you’re not allowed to disclose details of anything... no one gives a chit nor thinks you’re Ethan Hunt from MI3.... govt clearance and jobs aren’t exclusive nor cool... we all know (well those of us with govt clearance high level) that defence knows random chit... if not too much... about your personal life and internet usage, you only have to apply for a full clearance on a defence base to work that out. 

Doesn’t mean you’re particularly skilled or important. 

2. kittens leart cut and paste short cuts tonight 

3. Keif can make valid points 

4. Everyone has a right to vent amongst the community here despite who understands the vent or not. 

5. Wine is awesome and drinking on your seventh day straight, about to work your 8th day straight, works well and excuses all grammatical and spelling errors.

Edited by HRM Fluff of Cornwall
  • Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 2m 1d
1 minute ago, HRM Fluff of Cornwall said:

5. Wine is awesome and drinking on your seventh day straight, about to work your 8th day straight, works well 

I still haven't returned from my weekend away down the Island yet :S

Laugavulin 16yo tonight ;)

• Like 4