JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/06/14 04:35 AM Posted 17/06/14 04:35 AM The real question is why your doing it ?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/14 04:37 AM Posted 17/06/14 04:37 AM I didn't know he owns a "doing it"...
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/06/14 04:39 AM Posted 17/06/14 04:39 AM Everybody owns one ....Mines broken though
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 17/06/14 04:39 AM Posted 17/06/14 04:39 AM (edited) Coz the kids won't?Or they will rather, but I'd prefer edible meals (old girl is mum, not the misses - asked if I wanted anything from the supermarket so got her to drop off some bits I needed - ducked home at lunch time to put them on - wrong bits were delivered)edit: I really hope now that question was aimed at me - would hate to think what I dobbed the kids in for not doing if it wasn't Edited 17/06/14 04:41 AM by raband
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/06/14 04:41 AM Posted 17/06/14 04:41 AM I cooked spag bowl once Burnt the chicken 2
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/14 04:42 AM Posted 17/06/14 04:42 AM Couldn't trust you to boil water, eh, J@?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/06/14 04:43 AM Posted 17/06/14 04:43 AM I think its the fire thing attached to cooking I like fire 2
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/14 04:45 AM Posted 17/06/14 04:45 AM it's pretty hot... just sayin'
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/06/14 04:47 AM Posted 17/06/14 04:47 AM Not the blue flames, there cool
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/14 04:48 AM Posted 17/06/14 04:48 AM cool in a location? as a whole?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now