Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Warranty work they can take as long as they want

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

It is worth writing a letter anyway. However, since customer service isn't a concern I don't think he will be too phased.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

All been mentioned on fb Trent, but you wouldn't know that hey lol. After numerous times he said its been sent I messaged the rvo page saying to give it to him, a few followed me and he confessed it wasn't sent and he can take as long as he wants

  • Like 1
  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I ranted about low tolerance to speeding in QLD yesterday. Now I hear to free up police resources they are going to privatise speed cameras.

f*ck you QLD. f*ck you Australia. Anyone for a shooting rampage. Cause I'm considering it.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Again...Welcome to Mexico circa 2000....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Kosji is the equivalent to freaky but with cars....

Cozcantgetlucky!

Posted Image

That was sig worthy Fluff.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

waiting an extra week for a delivery date, its not a baby either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...