The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 5d

^what especially regarding steroid creams. They reduce inflammation but thin the skin making it easier for it to reoccur. 

Nappy rash cream (bepanthon etc) and if you aren't already use qv (or any soap free)  wash. Qv make a really good flare up wash. Also if it's where sock sits change to full cotton socks (no synthetic blends) 

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 15d

Cheers for the tips fellas. Already into the QV wash, doctor put me onto that when it first flared up.

Have you guys always had it, or was it something that flared up later in life?

Other than moving house (current housemates have 2 dogs and don't live anywhere near as clean and tidy as I have previously) and taking the antidepressants (which does list eczema as a potential side effect, albeit with a very low rate of occurrence) I can't think of anything else that's changed that could have triggered it.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 5d

I've had it since I was toddler mate. Comes and goes. Any period of physical fatigue or high stress levels and it comes back. CV and Bepanthon sorts it our quick mart. I had one doc prescribe hydrozole. Works great in the short term but doesn't address the main issue.

One of my best mates is the same. He copped all 3 that generally go together (asthma, eczema and hayfever) pretty bad since he was a kid...so I guess if it's  something I'm predisposed to then I'm lucky I've gone this long before it flaring up. 

Yeah, I think his plan with my current round of stuff (just took the last dose of Prednisolone this morning) was to nuke it and monitor it from there to see how it flares up and what's aggravating it.

Edited by .Stripes.

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 3d

Re: eczema, my missus gets it behind her ears. Since changing to a "vegan shampoo/conditioner", she has not had a flair up of it at all

Believe it was called Ditch The Itch.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 18d
18 hours ago, ms700 said:

ESPN being dropped as NHRA broadcaster - no US drags on foxtel anymore..... :(

But Fox USA picked up the rights? go figure.....

Yep, this pisses me off, too. This FB group is trying their hardest -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/1683587361890156/

Kodi with UK Turk Playlist installed is the way I watched the first round this year. Yet to set up a PVR for the full "foxtel" experience...

8 minutes ago, Tocchi said:

Re: eczema, my missus gets it behind her ears. Since changing to a "vegan shampoo/conditioner", she has not had a flair up of it at all

Believe it was called Ditch The Itch.

Yeah, I'll probably need to change shampoo and conditioner now too, as I've always just used whatever Pantene stuff comes in a big pump bottle so I don't have to buy more very often.

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

Bwahahaha^^^

Missus is on a big natural products thing and I'm now shampooing with some special tiny little natural shampoo soap bars and washing with Certified Organic© body wash made by Miranda Kerr's mum, believe it or not.  

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 1