MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 29/12/14 04:17 AM Posted 29/12/14 04:17 AM If I had a hoist I would be able to do it in 30 secs as well
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 29/12/14 04:43 AM Posted 29/12/14 04:43 AM Just taking the piss Matty[emoji6]I found it funny you would even try and change the filter with one hand and blind. 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/12/14 07:12 AM Posted 29/12/14 07:12 AM Always put my car on 4 stands when servicing it coz too farkin low to do anything. Takes 2mins to do if you have the right trolley jack(and some strategically placed ply wood...)2 spanners and its done in a couple of minutes and a bit of fuel in your eyeballs. Its to far in board to do without atleast being on stands.If you don't have those facilities just go bogan spec and service your car straddling at storm water drain. Then the spilt fluids go directly back to nature without the costly waste management routine in between so win win really... 2
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 29/12/14 07:15 AM Posted 29/12/14 07:15 AM Haha I've got a hydraulic jack and car stands at home Think I'll have a crack then
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 2d Gender: Male Posted 29/12/14 09:53 AM Posted 29/12/14 09:53 AM WPMO forgetting to take a pic at 299,999 or 300,000, flicked over and saw it at 300,042...lots of cursing ensued 3
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 29/12/14 01:21 PM Posted 29/12/14 01:21 PM You also obviously forgot to stop and do a few nice burnouts when it rolled over I was watching mine like a hawk for the quarter million! 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 30/12/14 02:54 AM Posted 30/12/14 02:54 AM *beep* banging on about their new commodore. Fk off and join an LS/Chev forum 7
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 30/12/14 05:44 AM Posted 30/12/14 05:44 AM Wpmo is I accidentally liked his ^^^^post on Tapatalk and now can't delete the like .... Rage ... LMAO 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/12/14 06:14 AM Posted 30/12/14 06:14 AM motorculture you can.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 30/12/14 06:18 AM Posted 30/12/14 06:18 AM yeah ya can fluff coz I just did with your post.....hilite it again and hit the thumb 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now