Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 10y 5m 16d
Posted (edited)

I dont like streched look at all, my kumho ku31 285s were pretty streched, the invo 305s are flush on my rim atm.

Got them for $290 each at St George tyres.

U got plenty of room up the back mate.

20180206_134606.jpg

Edited by BAXRTUTE
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Would love to throw on some 305 rs3's but I know they sit wider than normal

You saying 305 invos are flush on 10" wide?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

From memory you've got 10" wide +30 offset which works out pretty close to 9.5 +25 I've got on the back now

10.5 +22 will poke another 14-15mm which is pushing it

I'm not real keen about having to tweak rear guards hence looking at 285 to keep them clear...305 would be nice though

 

I'll dummy fit first and see what it's like

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
3 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

I just ordered some of this stuff. I'm gonna mix it up with some pool chemicals to make some super duper smelling salts.

 

ammonium%20chloride.jpg

At least its AR grade for LAB use. I use it to etch brass and bronze samples to view the microstructure.

 

DONT etch your NOSE

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

I'll try not to.

 

It will be interesting to see how well it works. I'll update in a week or so.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 10y 5m 16d
Posted
8 hours ago, camo86T said:

From memory you've got 10" wide +30 offset which works out pretty close to 9.5 +25 I've got on the back now

10.5 +22 will poke another 14-15mm which is pushing it

I'm not real keen about having to tweak rear guards hence looking at 285 to keep them clear...305 would be nice though

 

I'll dummy fit first and see what it's like

Fg has about 15mm extra room to the guard from the hub compared to a BA by memory.

@OZYWALKER had 9.75s with 295 invos that fitted fine, what offset did u have Dan?

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
12 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

I just ordered some of this stuff. I'm gonna mix it up with some pool chemicals to make some super duper smelling salts.

 

ammonium%20chloride.jpg

 

This seems like a really farking terrible idea. Just smoke some meth and be done with it, none of this gateway drug bullsh*t.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted
4 minutes ago, .Stripes. said:

Just smoke some meth and be done with it

 

Best advice ever.

  • XR50T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Western Sydney
Posted
From memory you've got 10" wide +30 offset which works out pretty close to 9.5 +25 I've got on the back now
10.5 +22 will poke another 14-15mm which is pushing it
I'm not real keen about having to tweak rear guards hence looking at 285 to keep them clear...305 would be nice though
 
I'll dummy fit first and see what it's like
Probably gonna have to roll or trim the inner lip on the rear guards.
Should get away with a 5-10mm trim.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...