Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d
Posted

Thanks guys... Hopefully I get them befor the weekend... Syked to install them.... I'll post some pics up

  • Spooling Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blue Mountains, NSW
Posted

As for the HID's got them from the same place as the other guys here. Heaps easy to deal with and ship's pretty quick (think I had mine in 2-3 days). I'll PM you his details.

Any chance you could please send that PM my way as well? :)

Also, the price you paid for the H4 + H11 with express postage, if you don't mind?

Cheers

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CHCH NZ
Posted

so alot of people here have bought these hid lights and led's for interior from this Alex guy?? Have most people had trouble with the beam alignment and light colour changing???

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

The LED's are not from him, he may have them, but have not asked.

The T10 9SMD LED's are probably the one's to go for. You can get them super cheap from overseas, but postage will take some time.

My low beams wont go above the trunk line even when put all the way up. As for colour, the only change I see is when they warm up and after a couple seconds or so they are the right colour.

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

what K rating would you guys say gives the most light?

im tossing up between 4000K-5000K range.

im just after your opinions

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posted

I could be wrong but I think 6000 is the optimum before it just changes colour but doesnt help you see anymore.

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Imho 4500k is about the best colour temp for max light output. Pm hidxr on here he's hooked me up a few times

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...