Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m
Posted

Here ya go guys, knocked this up a while ago when I was changing some globes.

Its based on whats in my BF MK2.

Interior

Dome: 42mm festoon

Front Reading: T10 wedge 5w

Rear Reading: BA9S 5w

Glove box: BA9S 4w

Boot: 42mm festoon

Front foot wells: T10 wedge

Exterior

Parkers: T10 wedge

Low Beam/High Beam: H4 60/55w

High Beam: H7 55w

Driving: H3 55w

Front Indicators: ba15s 21w staggered pins amber

Side Markers: T10 Wedge amber

Rear Indicators: BA15S Amber 21w

Stop/Tail: BAY15D Clear 21/5w

Reverse: BA15S Clear 21w

Number plate: T10 wedge

Note that you cant change the indicators or stop/tail to LED as they use less power and it'll stuff up the electrics.

There may be globes now available with load resistors to stop this, I dunno haven't looked in a while.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted (edited)

That's awesome Dave, thanks...

Heres the photo of the HID's with H7 Philips Diamond vision.

post-9473-0-10707300-1329732795_thumb.jp

They look pretty good, not as white as the HID's but I don't mind as I don't use them often at all... Its just a matter of how long they last..

PS, those LED parkers are wicked get on it...

Ok I think my iPhone pics and the site don't agree lol, but you get the idea...

Edited by MiKa
  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

looking good mike, you can just notice the temp. difference but not too bad. I have the T10 parkers and have another 10 pack on the way to do interior and number plate lights!

  • Like 1
  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

I did the whole blue light interior for a little bit. no good lol, cant read sh!t..white though, very bright and clean. looks ace at night

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

White indicators? Had them on my old car, it was black and looked good..

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

I did the whole blue light interior for a little bit. no good lol, cant read sh!t..white though, very bright and clean. looks ace at night

I changed my interior to all white.

Hated it. Felt cold and univiting.

Looked great from outside looking in though.

Stock yellow inside is really nice

Edited by dre
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

stock yellow interior globes all the way for me! I got footwell lights too.

as dre said white feels uninviting but looks cool from the outside, that's it.

Edited by Ford Freak
  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

me? im talking about interior lights. blacked out indicators on nitro b series..look awesome!

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

My car came with the light blue interior lights + number plate light, love the look of them! Wasn't sure if they were stock of not as I hadn't seen the interior lights at night on another FG.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

was thinking the other day when I went to install the lights..where did ppl hide the ballast on passenger side? yeh it says its water proof n all but the bonnet doesnt have a lip to direct the water out from the side of the bonnet, so it all just goes straight in. only place I could see to mount it was right underneath that "lip", which half would be sticking out. people found a place to hold them n not so obvious when bonnet is up?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...