MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 16/02/12 04:01 AM Posted 16/02/12 04:01 AM Anyone have a link for the parkers from ebay, the ten pack some of you guys were talking about?Dunno wether I should get HID H7's or not..1. I wouldn't use them that often2. When I'd use them, it would most likely be to warn people about speed cameras etc. and the HID's don't like being 'flashed', plus till they warm up its probably too late anywayBUT HID's look awesome and now I can't justify spending more on normal globes to get the same effect of the cheaper HID'sWas thinking about these http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PHILIPS-H7-Crystal-Vision-4300K-Parking-Lights-/110750724293?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c941f0c5#ht_3609wt_1413 they come with parkers also.. 1
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/02/12 04:11 AM Posted 16/02/12 04:11 AM http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=230650150398&index=3&nav=SEARCH&nid=41902993726
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 16/02/12 04:17 AM Posted 16/02/12 04:17 AM Thanks Dre..Do you have the H7 HID's? How do you find using them?
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/02/12 04:38 AM Posted 16/02/12 04:38 AM Didn't see the point. Left the standard globes in.
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 16/02/12 04:52 AM Posted 16/02/12 04:52 AM I have them, haven't used them yet though!
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 16/02/12 05:58 AM Posted 16/02/12 05:58 AM (edited) Yeah, I think ill go with the Philips H7 diamond vision at $50 off ebay, went to autobahn and they were over $100.. They Will be better then the std globes in there now and they are 5000K which shouldn't look too bad with the HID's, and got those LED parkers so it should look good once done..Cheers guys.. Edited 16/02/12 06:04 AM by MiKa
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/02/12 07:35 AM Posted 16/02/12 07:35 AM guys dont buy anything from autobahn esp globes, they rip you off hard.as you know you can get the same globes half price off ebay. just make sure they are genuine phillips, seen a few fakies out there.
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/02/12 11:46 AM Posted 16/02/12 11:46 AM Thinkong about HIDs just dont wana be picked out by cops and get done for other things lolHas anyone tryed this seller??http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/H4-6000K-BI-XENON-HID-KIT-2008-2011-FORD-FG-FALCON-XR6-TURBO-G6E-UTE-FPV-F6-/120818898855?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c215e17a7
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 16/02/12 11:47 AM Posted 16/02/12 11:47 AM Went for a proper drive tonight.. Wow what a difference, I was lighting up the road for the drivers next to me as well hahhaa... I hope I have adjusted them enough, no one 'flashed' me so I think I got it rite.. 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/02/12 11:52 AM Posted 16/02/12 11:52 AM dont worry spoolax you wont get harrased by cops.if you ever did, you would have to be the unluckiest person ever.iv been pulled over that many times and driven through man booze buses, and roadside checks and never got done.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now