ripped6 Legacy Donating Member 246 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Posted 28/01/12 07:25 AM Author Posted 28/01/12 07:25 AM (edited) yeah pretty happy with the nizpro exhaust FordFreak1 but I find after a decent flogging my cats make all these crackling sounds as they are cooling down, there possibly too close to the engine. I guess my 1/4 mile time will depend greatly on how well I can drive on the day. Still gotta fit the surge tank and tail shaft before I can consider doing anything though. Hopefully when it comes time I can back up my power on the strip! Cheers for the comments on my car as well guys Edited 28/01/12 07:27 AM by ripped6
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/12 08:24 AM Posted 28/01/12 08:24 AM o yeah I forgot that its a manual
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 15d Gender: Male Posted 28/01/12 10:35 AM Posted 28/01/12 10:35 AM Definately hi 11's or mid 12's with a set MT's..
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 28/01/12 11:16 PM Posted 28/01/12 11:16 PM Nice setup. I would like one just like that (except with a lazy ZF).doesn't attract a lot of attention which suits me just fine.If you want to keep it that way you might want to leave the intake where it is??
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 29/01/12 01:58 AM Posted 29/01/12 01:58 AM Nice car mateAwesome power for the psi
Roof Member 213 Member For: 18y 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth | Busselton Posted 29/01/12 04:48 AM Posted 29/01/12 04:48 AM that's some good power without having a Nizpro or Process West air intake.. good stuff!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/12 05:15 AM Posted 29/01/12 05:15 AM Free up the airbox and the stock crossover seems fine?Is the Niz stage 3 cooler bigger then the normal one? Got a front on shot?
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 15d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/12 05:41 AM Posted 29/01/12 05:41 AM yeah.. that Growler is working well to. that would free thing's up..
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/12 06:06 AM Posted 29/01/12 06:06 AM No more then any other $50 pod filter.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 29/01/12 06:20 AM Posted 29/01/12 06:20 AM Love the car mate, the only thing I'd do is de badge the 'xr6 turbo' from everywhere.. would look heaps cleaner, and surprise a lot of ppl if they tried to race ya..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now