Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

But setting up a car for good numbers on a strip makes for a useless street car.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeah indeed, though it is nice to generate a large power figure. Not sure what kind of time I would pull, too many variables such as how well I change, temperature, nerves etc. Though I'd like to do it with my normal tyres just so then its a repeatable figure on both the 1/4 and the street. I want a figure I can generate everyday that I take it out of the garage.

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

13s then.

  • Like 1
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

about time ripped6 hahah

nice man, good power too.

needs more pics, what are the wheels? suspension setup?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

about time ripped6 hahah

nice man, good power too.

needs more pics, what are the wheels? suspension setup?

the wheels are 20in advanti racing rims, 275s on rear and 245s up front. you can see I need to respray the callipers on the rear. I'm not entirely sure about the details of the suspension setup, I was told it was lowered and that was about it, was done prior to me buying the vehicle. Drives smoother than my bro's BA turbo so I'm assuming that they did it all properly. Brakes are slotted rotors with 6 pot brembos callipers up front (not sure of the rotor size) and standard rears, pretty tough capa clutch installed... no slip when dumping the clutch at 80klicks in 4th, well other than the tyres... however that's in the wet. not sure what else there is too say, the outside is pretty standard, doesn't attract a lot of attention which suits me just fine. It'll leave black marks 1st, 2nd and 3rd but will only really spin 1st and 2nd well.

post-47260-0-89238600-1327726921_thumb.j

post-47260-0-46953300-1327727014_thumb.j

post-47260-0-14288800-1327727407_thumb.j

post-47260-0-75743800-1327727564_thumb.j

post-47260-0-61737300-1327727652_thumb.j

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

man that's nice

black rims with chrome lip suites well. ride height it spot on too.

you happy witht the nizzy exhaust? tips look tuff!!!

  • HOON
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: W.A
Posted

looks the goods, 1/4 ET: mid 12's on street tyres high 11's on ET Streets :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

No way good tyres I reckon low 11's easy with a good 60ft. Nice car mate looks great

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I reckn 12's as its MANUAL but good to see a graham west car hit the strip

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...