Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hi guys, just posting to say I cracked 400 last week in my FG XR6T. It ran 17psi and on 98 to achieve this figure.

It also has had the Nizpro stage 3 kit fitted, for those that don't know it consists of:

Nizpro FMIC

Nizpro injectors

Nizpro 4in exhaust

Nizpro 3in FMIC piping

F6 turbo

SS inductions CAI

X-cal 3

It also has 6 spot brembo brakes and 20in tyres with 275's on the rear

Very near future plans are for a nizpro tailshaft, turbo side intake and a surge tank plus re-tune

I've attached my dyno sheet and a photo of the engine bay (though its not a very good photo)

post-47260-0-53821100-1327666448_thumb.j

post-47260-0-96658600-1327666469_thumb.j

  • Idiot Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook, NSW
Posted (edited)

Nice work. Any plans to run it down the quarter?

Edited by RynoF6
  • Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

Awesome mate.

Even made that power with a Growler hey Dillz :sarcastichand:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Are you still running the standard turbo? it doesn't really look like nizpro I/c piping?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

I wouldn't mind taking it down the quarter as a power figure means very little if the car can't back it up. Just need to get the last few parts on before I give it a run. Its running the gt35r turbo and all the parts were supplied and fitted by Nizpro aside from the SS inductions cold air.

Edited by ripped6
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Like the nizpro stage 3 piping, looks good.

Awesome mate.

Even made that power with a Growler hey Dillz :sarcastichand:

SA mate, doesn't count.. Lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Guess I'll have to stick it on a Victorian dyno and see how it goes Dillz... a quarter mile time is what I really want though, no one can question that result, though might be more difficult being manual. Cheers F6mark, its good to be classed as a high powered FG.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Guess I'll have to stick it on a Victorian dyno and see how it goes Dillz... a quarter mile time is what I really want though, no one can question that result, though might be more difficult being manual. Cheers F6mark, its good to be classed as a high powered FG.

Yeah dyno numbers aren't really that impressive anymore, slips are. What time you thinking? Maybe mid low 11's?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...