Hype Member 77 Member For: 13y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 09/09/13 07:05 AM Posted 09/09/13 07:05 AM Started a new program and in 4 months definitely noticed better gains slowly but surely.. I went from 55kg to 73kg now.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/13 09:19 AM Posted 09/09/13 09:19 AM 55 to 73? fark medecent effort55kg is tiny. lolwhat did you do...start eating? lol 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 09/09/13 09:28 AM Posted 09/09/13 09:28 AM Weight training is for newbs. <3
Hype Member 77 Member For: 13y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 09/09/13 10:05 AM Posted 09/09/13 10:05 AM 5 times a week weight training 5 med meals a day Protein shakes and creatine Looking to hit 80kg over the next 3 or so months then cutting back to about 75-78
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 09/09/13 10:11 AM Posted 09/09/13 10:11 AM Near 20kg in 4months is that healthy?
Fpvboss335 Member 52 Member For: 13y 7m 1d Posted 09/09/13 11:29 AM Posted 09/09/13 11:29 AM Natural?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/13 07:59 AM Posted 10/09/13 07:59 AM I need some motivationok found some 1
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Posted 10/09/13 08:06 AM Posted 10/09/13 08:06 AM I need some motivationok found some^^ this + this pic = huge gains
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 10/09/13 11:43 AM Posted 10/09/13 11:43 AM Might as well join in on this topic.Started gym when I was 18, super fatty.Did alot of cardio based exercises as well as a fairly strict diet, lost about 46ish kg's. in about a year or so (from mid 140's to 96kg)Started working out the muscles and when I hit 20, beginners results and a strong downlight.Here I am 5 years later, These were taken in the summer when I was 'cutting' lol @ 112kg I'm 189cm. (stone cold face.)Any of the local boys on the cruise this past Friday probably noticed I'm just towards then end of a strong bulk (Being lazy with cardio and not controlling my portion sizes) Think I'm back up to 125kg..
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 10/09/13 11:53 AM Posted 10/09/13 11:53 AM (edited) Good on you mate, I was around 90kg at 15years old and about 4ft tall. 8 years later probably 4 of those years semi serious lifting I am now still only about 90kg, just taller thicker and a lot leaner Edited 10/09/13 11:54 AM by Bonjaz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now