AusAnt Turbo Noob Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 14y 15d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/02/13 12:21 AM Posted 24/02/13 12:21 AM You don't know what I'd do for those tickets! Lol
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 24/02/13 12:24 AM Posted 24/02/13 12:24 AM OK, what would you do for those tickets??
AusAnt Turbo Noob Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 14y 15d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/02/13 12:25 AM Posted 24/02/13 12:25 AM Best left unsaid!...lol
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 24/02/13 12:35 AM Posted 24/02/13 12:35 AM What does the redbull pass allow you?Got no idea yet, but they were intended for a mate who owns the advertising agency that does Red Bulls advertising in oz. I did him a favor and he gave me them in return. They'd wanna be good.Went to find my tickets and I've left that at the company I finished working for on Friday. I'll grab them and tell you my seats. 1
TEDracing Member 321 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: in a house or shed Posted 24/02/13 12:53 AM Posted 24/02/13 12:53 AM Me daily grind takes up thurs and fri I got soundwave on SAT so will prob feel sorry for myself SUN but may get my arse to the RACE
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 24/02/13 01:11 AM Posted 24/02/13 01:11 AM Is Soundwave on in Adelaide on the Saturday?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/02/13 02:57 AM Posted 24/02/13 02:57 AM Yup
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/02/13 05:37 AM Posted 24/02/13 05:37 AM You don't know what I'd do for those tickets! LolSuck my balls lol...Its boring... considering ill be working 10m from the race in the most prominent Expensive Daewoo dealer in adelaide will be interesting to see which drivers come into work and say hello
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 24/02/13 06:21 AM Posted 24/02/13 06:21 AM Probably none. Which dealer do you work at Fluff?(if you dont mind me asking) Tell me to piss off otherwise
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/02/13 06:25 AM Posted 24/02/13 06:25 AM Thwy always come in... fark even nickle back came in when they came to adelaide...I am at city Expensive Daewoo HSV two days a week permanently but I also do othr dealers aswell
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now