Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yeh how bout that, thought he was only a c/c

  • Like 1
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

yeh how bout that, thought he was only a c/c

I like doritoes better

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Hey guys,

Flash Tune booked in for Wednesday night this week :) Also have wheel alignment booked in for Friday afternoon.

Just a question when I go over a bump somewhere on the road, sometimes the back end feels like it dips slightly to the left. has anyone had similar problems to this before? My wheel alignment guy said that it may have something to do with the bushes in the rear and that the BA's did have some problems with wearing on the bushes after quite a few Km's on them.??

Thanks

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yeh ass end of ba's are bad some worse than others but if your gunna keep it buy a full bush set and get em all put in do it once and forget

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Thanks Jet thought that might be it. Any idea how much a full bush set would be and should I go Ford or aftermarket?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

tuff call mate sometimes the genuine ones are good but cost a fortune whereas aftermarket ones can be top sh*t or just sh*t, also the aftermarket ones can be to hard for comfort

  • please stop playing with my testicles
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Last time I did the bushes was in my Old Cortina. I just went through Pedders and went Nolathane bushes, was about $200 fitted for every bush on the car. That had a worked 302 and sh*t suspension when I got it, used to twist and knock all through the rear on take off. Was tight as a nuns nether regions after I did them and stayed that way till I sold it

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

which type should I get? Nolathane, Urethane or rubber? haha

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Changing the rear bushes is a sh*t of a job. Pretty much got to drop the hole rear end out which is time consuming and costly. Around $800.

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

meh. 800 on go go mods is done with out blinking. money well spent imo..

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...