JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/03/11 08:28 AM Posted 08/03/11 08:28 AM that other orange one has 230kms on it
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/03/11 10:57 AM Posted 08/03/11 10:57 AM Took me about 7 hours to fit my rapid intercooler kit...plus a drive back to bruce to pick up the support brackets that wernt in the kit from chris..Lucky he is onlyaroind the corner..had to notch a fair bit out of the reo bar to get the cooler to fit...plus bend the aircon line out of the way....not a easy process when your doing it on your own..few lacerations and swear words later and I got it done..If any one needs a hand fitting one I'd be keen to help..Be easier a second time round im sure... Also have to cut the silicon joiners to size as they are WAY to long...
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 10m 24d Gender: Male Posted 08/03/11 11:24 AM Posted 08/03/11 11:24 AM Yeah I had the feeling it was going to be a pain the arss but Iv fitted a few coolers here and there but never to a ford turbo. Got my bro giving me a hand which will help. Hopefully all the gear comes tomorrow so the fun can begin. Will it need a tune straight away with just the cooler kit? Or will it be sweet to drive to the exhaust shop to fit my dump and cat then to the tuner.?
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 08/03/11 12:38 PM Posted 08/03/11 12:38 PM Should be sweet as long as you don't get into it to hard till you get to your tuner.
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/03/11 02:20 PM Posted 08/03/11 02:20 PM It will be all good mate..I drove around for about 2 weeks with my rapid kit on b4 I got a tune...as long as you dont boost its alll good..May have the engine light come on though..no biggy though..
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 08/03/11 07:34 PM Posted 08/03/11 07:34 PM your kidding. surely. Glad it's not my car
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/03/11 10:17 PM Posted 08/03/11 10:17 PM Im currently driving around with mine on and no tune. Just not driving it hard until I get it tuned.
BF6 Member 333 Member For: 15y 10m 24d Gender: Male Posted 08/03/11 11:12 PM Posted 08/03/11 11:12 PM Yeah sweet it's only for a few days until the exhaust goes on then that will def throw it out of wack. Straight to the tuners after that.
Christoph Clark Member 47 Member For: 17y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide Posted 09/03/11 04:01 AM Posted 09/03/11 04:01 AM Hi Guys,I was just wondering how much trouble I would have trying to get the car as shown in the attached link through Regency?Im pretty sure they wouldnt be too happy about the tint, but im not fussed about having to pay to get that changed.What about the rims, ride height, etc? Is there anything major I need to worry about?Any help/advice would be much appreciated. FG in NSW
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/03/11 05:21 AM Posted 09/03/11 05:21 AM Hmmm im not to sure I would try n make it look stock if I was you mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now