JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/02/11 08:18 AM Posted 17/02/11 08:18 AM (edited) yeh foyl happy birthday u fully sik kent now rip a skid Edited 17/02/11 08:20 AM by JETSNOT
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/02/11 10:40 AM Posted 17/02/11 10:40 AM ahahahah Im to old for that now
RESPEC7 Member 22 Member For: 16y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Windsor Gardens, SA Posted 20/02/11 01:06 AM Posted 20/02/11 01:06 AM Hey guys, Im newly moved to Adelaide and keen for some meet and greets! So if anyone is up for a mini cruise Im keen :D
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 20/02/11 08:43 AM Posted 20/02/11 08:43 AM welcome dude. there are cruises periodically. but youll have to be retarded to fit in...... that's prol why I havent been on one yet...
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 21/02/11 02:46 AM Posted 21/02/11 02:46 AM (edited) welcome dude. there are cruises periodically. but youll have to be retarded to fit in...... that's prol why I havent been on one yet... Or is it cause your scared of being beaten by a girl (and by that I mean jet), or even more humiliating, foyle in his faded red car which cant rip 4th gearies??It's ok, we have a portable corner for you to go cry in when you lose or like most of the boys prefer, jet and daz will chloroform you so you dont remember, but cant promise your ass will ever be the same. Edited 21/02/11 02:48 AM by Fluffy Mc D
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/02/11 03:21 AM Posted 21/02/11 03:21 AM Or is it cause your scared of being beaten by a girl (and by that I mean jet), or even more humiliating, foyle in his faded red car which cant rip 4th gearies??It's ok, we have a portable corner for you to go cry in when you lose or like most of the boys prefer, jet and daz will chloroform you so you dont remember, but cant promise your ass will ever be the same. What did I say the other night get back in the kitchen Jet need to crack the whip, when I give it back to him
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 21/02/11 04:09 AM Posted 21/02/11 04:09 AM (edited) God help us all, I think foyles testicles have finally dropped oh and just for the record, I just finished the dishes and preparing dinner for tonight... coz I was a good girl jet let the chain from the sink out so far that I could reach the computer....so blah! Edited 21/02/11 04:11 AM by Fluffy Mc D
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/02/11 04:13 AM Posted 21/02/11 04:13 AM must be that time of month.....
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 21/02/11 04:18 AM Posted 21/02/11 04:18 AM (edited) shauny , little bit too much info about your mum's menstral cycle there bud, but tell her when shes done that jet will be round, I booked it in his calendar already ok... settle pettal Edited 21/02/11 04:20 AM by Fluffy Mc D
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/02/11 04:33 AM Posted 21/02/11 04:33 AM God help us all, I think foyles testicles have finally dropped oh and just for the record, I just finished the dishes and preparing dinner for tonight... coz I was a good girl jet let the chain from the sink out so far that I could reach the computer....so blah!ahahahahah What are we having I feel like chicken tonight!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now