Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Adelaide, SA
Posted

I had them on my xr8, they are ok except when adrian managed to kill brand newies in one night through the hills.

Pulled over by cops and brakes are pissing smoke and I have BA brake shudder again...

:crybaby:

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

lol they cant be much worst then my old rotors they have all cracks in them from the hils :P

n so did the pads :P

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

no sh*t foyl u got every last cents worth of use out of those last ones hahaha nice choice in brakes any up grade is better than none :buttrock:

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Australia
Posted

were is bruce heinrich located? has he got an email/ phone number?

I was going to use morpowa as theyre local, but if bruce is better I am willing to travel...

btw, what do people recommend as first engine mods? I was thinkin of getting a turbo back exhaust, front mount intercooler and a flash tuner?

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

were is bruce heinrich located? has he got an email/ phone number?

I was going to use morpowa as theyre local, but if bruce is better I am willing to travel...

btw, what do people recommend as first engine mods? I was thinkin of getting a turbo back exhaust, front mount intercooler and a flash tuner?

Hey mate

26 Donegal Rd, Lonsdale, 8186 2163 not sure when he is back though!

Have u got a BA or a BF?

If you have a BF then custom tune, injectors, actuator, high flow cat, fuel pump and something like a rapid v2 intercooler kit will see you over the 300rwks range! If you have a BA then you will need valve springs aswell!

There is not need to get a new exhaust system unless you aiming for the 330rwks+ side of the table. :buttrock:

What power are you looking for??

Edited by SPOOLAX
  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

What power are you looking for??

ha ha the answer to that is probably: more. that's it, just more. then when you have more, the answer will be more... I dont reckon more is ever enough.... :buttrock:

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

ha ha the answer to that is probably: more. that's it, just more. then when you have more, the answer will be more... I dont reckon more is ever enough.... :buttrock:

AGREED when you start you cant stop you just want more n more its like a drug!

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

nar no way I never wanted more :buttonit::buttonit::buttonit::buttonit:

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

That's not what u said said last night :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...