Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/07/15 05:59 AM Posted 11/07/15 05:59 AM Fun day in the cold and rain. Throttle body clean. Before pic Check coils they looked fine but I wouldn't know if they are farkedall spark plugs were a little dirty. Gave them a clean and checked the gap. The holes are ok but the last plug looked like water was getting in.the worst thng happened when putting the rocker cover back on. A torque key fell in the back breather holemagnet to save the day. Diff done. Cant work on the car without a stable dietnow the exhaust is vibrating so ill have a play with that tomorrow. So hopefully it runs better but if not ill say its the tune.Last thing. The fuel filter. Cant work on a car without seeing blood. This time not from the handS but the nose. Spanner slipped off the nut and I smashed my nose with my forearm. blood nose FTW.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 11/07/15 06:32 AM Posted 11/07/15 06:32 AM Bizkets, I lol'd and cried all at once, Farkin.hope you get it sorted mate.At least you drink proper xxxx not Nancy boy Gold.Never understood that, "you can drink more Gold" wtfPS Stubbies ftw
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/07/15 07:11 AM Posted 11/07/15 07:11 AM Its what ever my brother brings back from qld. Cant get reds over in sa.
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 10m 30d Gender: Male Posted 11/07/15 10:35 AM Posted 11/07/15 10:35 AM (edited) Possible success!!CAS wiring looks pretty damn shagged to me Edited 11/07/15 10:46 AM by Spyathe 1
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/07/15 11:57 AM Posted 11/07/15 11:57 AM Check coils they looked fine but I wouldn't know if they are farked.This one made me laugh [emoji23]I would be the same, pull them out "Yep still got six" Put them back in Hopefully it's something simple causing all the grief 2
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 11/07/15 06:37 PM Posted 11/07/15 06:37 PM (edited) SpyYou posted at 8:05 --- it's now 4am so you should of rewired the car by now.................is it fixed?ShaunGlad it's gone mate -- well doneThis fell off the back of my car tonight ... ... ... .. OH NOOoooooooWe were standing behind it and someone else started it and about 2 seconds later, this nut hit the groung at the rear inside of the rear drivers tyre and rolled out.My cars too low to get under it so I did 60 all the way up the freeway to get homeAnyone know where it could of come from? Edited 11/07/15 06:38 PM by BenDoCo
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 11/07/15 11:46 PM Posted 11/07/15 11:46 PM About time you did a bit of work, your hands look like a sheila. Sway bar nut?? 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 12/07/15 01:02 AM Posted 12/07/15 01:02 AM I was gonna say about time u found your nuts Lolol 3
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 12/07/15 04:45 AM Posted 12/07/15 04:45 AM ^^ Whats with you 2 prics liking Dani's post......I mean - I help one out with his no boost prob and I'm so supportive of the other with the sale of his car.... what is the world coming too??? :( Where is the love?? :( As for you Mrs H.... well..... so tthere..... OKI did expect 'something from Jono but as you can see, my hands are clean (I got 1 of the young lads to crawl under it) heheSway bar ya reckon - I'll get it on the hoist tomorrow so we'll see if your right
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 12/07/15 05:36 AM Posted 12/07/15 05:36 AM Haha gotta give credit to a good joke mate!! Thanks for the support btw haha 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now